Re: Infantry Only Maps

isnt sf basically infantry maps?

Comment

i agree, infantry only would be nice...

BF2 infantry fury...lol
      to go along with armored fury...
      and perhaps even add an 'air fury'

should be one booster, with all three, so everyone gets a piece of what they like....maybe 3-4 maps of each....i know i'de buy it

i know if i want to play armored fury, ill just hop in a karkand server

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
        play a mod!

i am sorry, but you cant make the rules for ranked games! i like infantry combat too, but play a mod, thats what theyre for!

if youre playing for fun, than rankings shouldnt matter, so just play australian forces or whatever.

but you had better not complain in some fruity little internet cult server when i get in a tank and pwn your infantry asses. im not a tank whore, but if a tank is sitting there, then im taking it regardless of any nerd admin preferences.

mashtuur city without tanks would be sweet though, just vodniks and helicopters... and some people are even whining about vodnik guns, when you can just shoot the gunner? pathetic!

FOR THE LAST TIME STOP BOLDING OUT PORTIONS OF YOUR POSTS. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!

Comment

:laugh: Fainly something I like what they are doing.
          and is just simple because there are scripts around for bf2 servers that can take armor out of the map without downloading something.

Go to Waib server and you see. there are no armor just pure infrantry

Comment

I agree there should be an infantry only map for bf2

Comment

Originally posted by Ali G
              yes, DICE should release a patch called NYC where only cabs and infantry are allowed
              Now, that is interesting, cabs as transportation vehicles.

Comment

I agree with you whole heartedly! And that is why I have purchased Special Force when it came out. I also bought Euro Force, but I just can't stand tank whoring, sorry.

I would suggest this: give us a "City street fight" booster pack, I will definitely get it even if it does cost me $20.

I suppose the element of a good infrantry map is not removing all the vehicles, but to let some transport there. I still insist 1 APC, 3 Humvee, BlackHawk, Inflatable boat and ATV. No attack chopper, tanks, anything that is mounted with heavy gunnery.

Comment

Originally posted by BF2Freak
                  I agree with you whole heartedly! And that is why I have purchased Special Force when it came out. I also bought Euro Force, but I just can't stand tank whoring, sorry.

I would suggest this: give us a "City street fight" booster pack, I will definitely get it even if it does cost me $20.

I suppose the element of a good infrantry map is not removing all the vehicles, but to let some transport there. I still insist 1 APC, 3 Humvee, BlackHawk, Inflatable boat and ATV. No attack chopper, tanks, anything that is mounted with heavy gunnery.
                  Ohh and I not canne buy some freaking boosterpack.

I've payed enough in one year bf2 and SF
                  don't milk the cow dry

Because I will stay at my point if they want me to buy BF3 that some good bug fixes and some nice free content must be given.

because I love the good old days in BF1942
                  free content rules

Also there is already a mod for infrantry but it isn't finishd yet.

Comment

Battlefield 2: Fury with Legs.
                    Battlefield 2: Slightly armoured fury.
                    Battlefield 2: Bootleg fury.

Either would do.
                    Infantry maps would be freekling sweet.
                    Like. Maps with PURELY infantry. Mabye like. few humvees on some maps.

Comment

I try to only ever play karkand infantry maps. It's much more fun and requires more skill. It is not a form of stat padding because you don't tend to get higher scores.

I like the Cano server

Comment

I wish.

Comment

isnt sf basically infantry maps?----- no its not

Comment

Its a shame AF is just gonna have more of the same vehicle crap as EF, we need some good maps without vehicles.

If AF is as advertised there is not enough difference between the 2 expansions.

Comment

Working...
                            X