How to best handle BF2 all-nighters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to best handle BF2 all-nighters

No wonder why there are so many People that have a higher score then me.... Nerds, wow lol

Comment

you just need a pee jar now.

Comment

zefram...no one wants a pee jar.

Comment

Zefram, I don't know why you need a pee jar. When my PC starts loading the next map I can make it to McDonalds and back, or hit the john if needed. I guess having a low end PC does have a few good points.
          Guys, a good way to stay awake without all the extras is chewing gum. Works better than caffeine. Stimulates the mind and some other stuff. We chew gum on long trips.

Comment

omg....whas with this disgusting 'pee jar' nonsense....

try being normal.....

normal ppl use 1 gallon water jugs, or two liter bottles...

my bathroom is right next to my room, ill p!ss break when i die, or between maps...

i require high doses of mental stimuli (the chronic) to be administered every hour or so, and ill be in a vegative/zombified state where sleep isnt really necessary......

i can function at work with 4-5 hours of sleep, i usually start gaming at around 10, and go till about 3-4 am.....taking various breaks for food/drink....i also play with the tv on, right next to me, so i might get caught up in that for a while too....

all-nighters are easy for me, as long as there is some kind of mental simulus...

Comment

seriously no joke...that "can't get a date" thing on VH1 or MTV...they had this guy with like no social skills...and when he wakes up at night he just goes in his pee jar...and they showed it and it was like a 1.5 gallon mason jar half full of pee...

i was like...whoa zefram got on tv

Comment

Working...
              X