Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to best handle BF2 all-nighters

NOW WITH GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT SENTENCES!!! :yay:

I just wanna see if any of you guys have some ritual, or anything when you pull all-nighters playing BF2?

Personally for me...I play from like 7-11, then get some food (usually jerky or lucky charms ) and from about 11:30-3 (which is what it is right now for me)I play some more, then at about 3, I jump on the TotalBF2 forums for a bit...and usually take a potty break...then its gaming until about 6 or 8 in the morning....

So, what do you guys do?

Re: How to best handle BF2 all-nighters

you can spend 3 and half hours in the forums? holy cow! I can't really spend more than 5 hours playing. I usually go about 2-3 hours a clip.

But if I go to my friend's place for a lan... I usually just have a huge cup of water with me... and then another one of identical size... so I can pee in it without having to go to the bathroom.

no joke!

Comment

Usually a straight shot from 11pm onward, with stops for peeing and water. Alternatively, I've gone to bed from about 9pm-2am and then gotten up and played well into the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
        you can spend 3 and half hours in the forums? holy cow!
        hmmmm...not too sure where you got that...

maybe when i said i jump on the TBF2 forums and then potty break...i mean that usually lasts from like 3 to maybe 3:30 or no later then 4...then more gaming

Comment

hmmmm...not too sure where you got that...
          Sentence construction and punctuation are your friends, if you want to get a point across, don't talk in code.

and from about 11:30-3 i jump on the TotalBF2 forums for a bit
          That's what we read it as.

Comment

Originally posted by FireLord
            Sentence construction and punctuation are your friends, if you want to get a point across, don't talk in code.

That's what we read it as.
            ohh.... yeah now i see what you guys mean...

public school system ftw.

Comment

Full nighters are fairly often for me. I dont need more than 5 hours of sleep and my lessons start later, usually at 11 AM. When theres no going out, its a drink, some coffee, some chat on the net and a game or two. Often those "game or two" will run into the late night.

I have occasionally visits from my buddies with their PCs for those "social games".

Comment

I work graveyard shift, so on the weekends I am up all night by myself. I have to keep it quiet so as not to wake up my GF, so I play BF2 alot. I'll play for 6-7 hours non stop. I still have a 5500 rpm ata drive (cannibalized from my old pc when I built the new one) so maps take a few minutes to load and verify. So between map changes I go pee, nuke a corndog, or get an adult beverage and keep going on an on till the break of dawn.

Comment

never works for me im always way to ****ed and stoned by midnight to keep going.

Comment

I take a line of cocaine, all I need for my 10 hour BF2 sessions

I've smashed 6 keyboards in 3 months... dunno why...

And that purple rabbit smoking a cigar on the top of my monitor is starting to **** me off

Comment

Originally posted by ghaib
                      I take a line of cocaine, all I need for my 10 hour BF2 sessions

I've smashed 6 keyboards in 3 months... dunno why...

And that purple rabbit smoking a cigar on the top of my monitor is starting to **** me off
                      LMFAO!!! I almost peed myself when I read that. Very nice!

Comment

me too.... it's a good thing I have my pee cup close by.

Comment

Start up:9pm est

Snacks on hand: Chex mix,2 pizza's that i ordered<use toatser oven,6 cans of monster Energy drinks on hand.

Breaks come every 3 hours for at leats a half hour.

End time: 9am est

Comment

Caffeine and sugar is your friend, and some fresh air too from time to time. For me thae hard part is around 3AM, that's when I seem to be most drowsy. Once I'm through that, I can go for another 6 or seven hours before I NEED to sleep.

Comment

If I was able to stay awake all night, I probably could pull an all-nighter. But, that just seems alittle obsessive to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X