Which mouse do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which mouse do you use?

Which mouse do you use? I just started using the logitech mx 518, it could be just me but it seems I'm alot more accurate now with my shots than with my old 5 button microsoft mouse. Moreover, I've heard hearsay that at higher resolutions (i.e. 1600dpi vs 400dpi), you are more accurate. Is this true? (seems like it). Is the laser mice, G5/G7, alot better than optical mice? Sorry for the logitech bias. Currently, all my friends I play with on BF2 use logitech MX mice, and we all love them; but I'm sure there's plenty better in the market than logitech. Thanks.

Re: Which mouse do you use?

Higher reseloutions are more accurate, that's more than rumor. Lazer isn't really and better than regular optical, but that isn't a reason not to get lazer.

I have a MX1000 and love it.

Comment

MX518, my first REAL mouse :yay:

Comment

Logitech G7 as of approx. 1 week ago.

I like it at about 1600 dpi in BF2.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by machstem
          Logitech G7 as of approx. 1 week ago.

I like it at about 1600 dpi in BF2.

PEACE
          What he^ said but i have mine set to 2000dpi. There are a few flaws which i have to accept - lacking battery life, only one button on the side, and side scrol tilt is useless. Other than that its a good mouse.

Comment

I have a bluetooth wireless intelliMouse explorer.

I heart bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
              What he^ said but i have mine set to 2000dpi. There are a few flaws which i have to accept - lacking battery life, only one button on the side, and side scrol tilt is useless. Other than that its a good mouse.
              You know what bothers me? Is that my "mouse 3" button doesn't work. It always tilts from left to right. I use the "mouse 3" for my Ventrilo button and had to emulate the sidescrollers as "/" and then rebind my "/" in Ventrilo...sucked balls.

It's a damn accurate mouse, but I find 2000dpi setting to be too touchy for infantry, but in the tanks it's a must for turning the turret.

PEACE

Comment

Mx 1000

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Clears alot up. maybe ill mess around with my setting alittle. What settings do you all usally use? i usally play at 1600dpi with low sensivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RufusMegee
                    Thanks for the replies. Clears alot up. maybe ill mess around with my setting alittle. What settings do you all usally use? i usally play at 1600dpi with low sensivity.
                    I keep my sensitivity at 1.00 or 1.10 as infantry/common with my DPI no higher than 1600dpi.

I like that I can adjust during gameplay, a great feature!

PEACE

Comment

I prefer my mouse light, so I tweaked an old MX300 from Logitech to be somewhat lighter. I even swap my Laser out for it when I go gaming.
                      Ok I am weird I gladly admit that :laugh:

Comment

mx700 though I find its extremely sensitive. I'm sure I would do better with an old school ball mouse. Its just very touchy and I have turned the in-game sensitvity down and will turn it down further.

For the heli I don't use mouse to fly, keyboard only but I have recently turned down the sensitivity from the stock 3 all the way to 0.5 and probably will go lower again.

It sucks for long range shots because I move it the smallest amount and it moves a lot and its worse for playing a gay sniper, which luckily I never do.

What I do like though is it has 8 buttons that's sweet.

Comment

Comment

I use a G5. Best mouse I have even owned. I run it with an Icemat (www.icemat.com) and its a winning combo.

Comment

I use a logitec trackball, it rocks. I have been using these for awhile and have to say they work flawlessly and accurately. It takes some time to get used to it but it allows you to play for hours without your arm hurting.

Trackman Wheel - Logitech

Comment

Working...
                              X