Badges!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Badges!

Okay what the hell, this is truly ****ing me off. I drove a BOAT for ONE FULL ROUND. people are telling me its 10 minutes of transporting players, or staying in boats for ten minutes, running people over, I want to know is what are the requirements of getting A TRANSPORT BADGE and plz explain fully, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by G.I.Jersey
      Badges? We don't have no Badges. I don't have to show you Any Stinking BADGES!

that brings back memories.....

Comment

Just command in a van.

Comment

just sit in a vehicle for 10 minutes IAR u dont need the kills just 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dilla_Incognito
            that brings back memories.....

Dilla_Incognito, I'm glad at least somebody got that great line from a great movie! - Treasure of the Sierra Madre, Staring Humphrey Bogart and Tim Holt

I actually flubbed the line a bit, The exact line that Gold Hat (Alfonso Bedoya) say's is:

Gold Hat: Badges? "We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any Stinking BADGES!"

Hehe

A weird factoid about the movie is if you remember the little Mexican boy selling lottery tickets to Humphrey Bogart. That is Robert Blake, (Barretta TV Show Star and one of the original Little Rascals) and recently accused wife killer.

Now that's more information then we needed to know...

Comment

Just sit in a vehicle for 10 minutes. Be commander to pass the time.

Comment

Running over people with the jeep it your best bet but since in the 1.22 patch or 1.21, I can't remember, they made it harder to get run over by a vehicle, therefore making the badge harder to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Enz0
                  Running over people with the jeep it your best bet but since in the 1.22 patch or 1.21, I can't remember, they made it harder to get run over by a vehicle, therefore making the badge harder to get.
                  obviously didn't change how easy it is to run over teammates....

Comment

I agree with that. Somehow my teammates can always kill me when ever they run me over.

Comment

Working...
                    X