Badges!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badges!

I've beeen having a hard time getting this stupid transport badge, anybdy have any advice?

Re: Badges!

Just get in a Humvee or Vodnik and drive around for a while trying to run people over. I got it doing that on Mashtuur and ran over about five people.

Comment

Oh, u can just run people over? i thought someone has to be with u in a car for like 10 minutes

Comment

I got this badge without wanting it and I feel no different, are you sure you want it scykkz?

Comment

i think i got mine on teh chopper, as the pilot, you are acting as transport

Comment

Basically, just grab the Transport (van) and use nothing else to get around. While going for a joy ride, look for enemy soldiers to turn into roadkill.

Comment

[QUOTE=simio1337]I got this badge without wanting it and I feel no different, are you sure you want it scykkz?[/QUOTE

Well i do want because i missed my first sergeant promotion by passing 20000 points but i didn't have all the badges, i have to get the transport badge by 50,000 points so i can get promoted.

So yes i do want it

Originally posted by ExtraSolar
              Basically, just grab the Transport (van) and use nothing else to get around. While going for a joy ride, look for enemy soldiers to turn into roadkill.
              cool thanks

Comment

Well i do want because i missed my first sergeant promotion by passing 20000 points but i didn't have all the badges, i have to get the transport badge by 50,000 points so i can get promoted.

So yes i do want it [/QUOTE]

So you are saying its possible to skip ranks by having a group of badges?

Comment

Originally posted by simio1337

So you are saying its possible to skip ranks by having a group of badges?
                  Yeah you don't really skip ranks though. You just get promoted to the next rank if you have have the required badges. Check the rank thing on the main site under "Strategy" or something. I didn't know about this so I didn't get 1st Sgt. because I was missing a badge.

Comment

So you are saying its possible to skip ranks by having a group of badges?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it really sucks i like stopped playing for a week and decided to get promoted, and i've been playing for a week TRYING to figure out HOW the HELL am i going to get this damn transport badge,

Comment

You don't skip rank. Yes the rank has a diff name, but the number of bars and rockers are the same but the middle design changes. Instead of a dot, it's a diamond or a star. Go to the totalbf2 home page and above the spot with "Forums" look for "Ranks". It'll say the rank name, the number of points to get that rank, and 3 of them have asterisks (*) that show you need some extra stuff to get that specific badge. When you get to it, and have met the requirements, you get credit for the "special" rank... or I don't think it would say "You've been awarded, Master Sgt! You've been awarded 1st Sgt!"

I have a question about purple hearts. I got one and it shows up. However, in the past week, I've benn awarded 2 more. It says "You've been awarded the Purple Heart" but in my stats it doesn't show it. Like the Gold/Silver/Bronze Star it shows the number of times you've gotten it, but not for the PH. Why is that? And it's not like I'm trying to get them... I just suck. If it wasn't for me trying to get my commander badge today, I wouldn't have a gold star... 165 points, WOOT! I didn't even think I'd get it coz I only had 4-5 kills, lol

Sorry this whole thing is so long

Comment

Easiest way to make the transport badge is being commander. Grap a boat and command on it one round, and you'll have your transport badge. Basic at least.

Comment

i got mine by stealing a boat on wake, and just driving it around the back of the island for 10 minutes

Comment

1 week about 4-5 hours a day have i been trying to figure it out and it was under my nose, all this time.... I was about to rid of the game....

(actually i can't rid of this game, it's my baby) :cry:

Comment

Badges? We don't have no Badges. I don't have to show you Any Stinking BADGES!

Comment

Working...
                              X