X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what would you have done?

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
    im thinking maybe he artied you while you were standing by him
    That's happened to me before, yeah... Lol. Every time I wonder why I bothered approaching the guy for a show-off knife kill instead of just letting rip from a safe distance with my rifle... I keep wondering that every time I try to go for a knife or defibrillator kill and fail. I might learn one day, but I keep trying in the hope of getting my knife badge - I already have all the others I need for First Sergeant, but I only have a handful of knife kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Gav
      That's happened to me before, yeah... Lol. Every time I wonder why I bothered approaching the guy for a show-off knife kill instead of just letting rip from a safe distance with my rifle....
      Because it is just a game and more fun to do it with the knife or defib. Worst case scenario is that you get fragged and pop up again 15 seconds later to try again. I play to have fun, and for me it isn't always about being serious. I'm starting to want to spend some time on taking out commanders with shock paddles... Thanks for the idea guys!

Comment

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
        =IMO= stands for In Memory Of those who serve and those who have served
        In that case, best clan tag ever. :salute:

As far as fun ways to kill stationary people when you get the drop on them, you can always try to bean them in the head with a 'nade. If you hit them right in the head you can kill them with the throw, before the nade goes off. That's always funny. :laugh:

Comment

I think I may have used the "enemy spotted" button over and over again before killing him.

It'd be cool if there was a ledge you could jump off and land on him to kill him, that'd be great.

PEACE

Comment

hehehe, funny how you were pulling out different weapons as you decided how to vanquish him :laugh:

I need pistol kill more than knife kills, but I know it would have been my knife that came out to sample the commander :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by {USI}_DirTyDeeDs
              I know it would have been my knife that came out to sample the commander :evil:
              Why is it that even commanders taste like chicken?

Comment

I would prefer to club him on the head with the Engie wrench, but that isn't an option

Comment

Originally posted by =GzR=Damager
                  I would prefer to club him on the head with the Engie wrench, but that isn't an option
                  As a engy lover, I second your motion.

Comment

Kill him with a smoke grenade...

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. York
                      Kill him with a smoke grenade...
                      How do you kill them with the Smoke nade, I have tried it before on an idle troop but didn't work.

Comment

i would have shot him once, so he comes out of commander screen...just so he can see me knife him in the face

ive thrown a smoke grenade, and killed a teamate with it....just hold it till it releases, make sure at at point blank range

Comment

Flash grenade, then shot him once, then knife him, then defib:evil:

Comment

Knife ready, prone near commander, commo-rose - spot commander, after 2 seconds... *medic*:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by TheGhost
                              In that case, best clan tag ever. :salute:

As far as fun ways to kill stationary people when you get the drop on them, you can always try to bean them in the head with a 'nade. If you hit them right in the head you can kill them with the throw, before the nade goes off. That's always funny. :laugh:
                              thanks

and if you do bean them with a grenade does it still say killed by grenade?

Originally posted by =GzR=Damager
                              ya but it was supposed to be ...EA owes us!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cheesewz
                                As a engy lover, I second your motion.
                                I agree. I wish it was like COD, I can bash anyone with anything I carry: binoculars, grenades, pistols, satchel packs.

There is nothing more amusing to see that you've been killed by a pair of binoculars!

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                                X