what would you have done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you have done?

Ok last night i was playing sharqi found the enemy commander in command mode ...pulled my knife out and thought wait i need pistol kills to make my 500 kills for the darn badge so i pulled out my pistol ...then thought oh wait i only have 5 defib kills..so i pulled out my defibulator..clear ...zapp...imense feeling of imediate gratification....i even had no need to tbag...

what would you have done?

Re: what would you have done?

Defibed him, it's more funny.

Comment

Popped a grenade on his head Or C4ed him, even though im a sniper

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. -=AJ06=-
        Popped a grenade on his head Or C4ed him, even though im a sniper
        hmm grenade never crossed my mind, c4 well i was a medic so no c4...maybe you should be able to jump up and down on someones head and get a stomping kill

Comment

That would be great, then when he respawns to get to the same place lay a claymore and blammo, bye bye commander..... What does =IMO= stand for anyway??

Comment

-imo- in my opinion.....

well i think i would have stood on him then stabbed him whilst saying

"enemy spotted" over and over whilst standing on his face just to annoy him

Comment

But i thought it was his clan tag or something, nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. -=AJ06=-
                That would be great, then when he respawns to get to the same place lay a claymore and blammo, bye bye commander..... What does =IMO= stand for anyway??
                =IMO= stands for In Memory Of those who serve and those who have served

check us out at www.theimoteam.com and www.theimoteam.net

Comment

I would have stabbed him, since I'm so poor with the knife. One time on Wake I caught a commander on the arty island when I was Spec Ops. You could tell by the fact he didn't do a thing when I walked up in his grill that he was commanding. So of course I stabbed him. But he wasn't very bright and came right back to the same spot, where I stabbed him again. I thought that by that time he'd figure out my position and spawn on the carrier. But no, I had to stab him one more time to get the point across. In the meantime he'd resupplied my C4 by dropping a crate to repair arty.

Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by cheesewz
                    I would have stabbed him, since I'm so poor with the knife. One time on Wake I caught a commander on the arty island when I was Spec Ops. You could tell by the fact he didn't do a thing when I walked up in his grill that he was commanding. So of course I stabbed him. But he wasn't very bright and came right back to the same spot, where I stabbed him again. I thought that by that time he'd figure out my position and spawn on the carrier. But no, I had to stab him one more time to get the point across. In the meantime he'd resupplied my C4 by dropping a crate to repair arty.

Brilliant!
                    LoL i love hunting commanders down

Comment

Me personally? I would probably have gotten spotted and killed before I could kill him... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
                        LoL i love hunting commanders down
                        I've never pursued it as a hobby. Maybe it would be a good thing to try if you're wanting to freshen up your battlefield approach. Perhaps suggest it in the other thread going on about "making bf fun again".

Comment

Originally posted by Gav
                          Me personally? I would probably have gotten spotted and killed before I could kill him... Lol
                          im thinking maybe he artied you while you were standing by him

Comment

i got killed like that 2-3 times on mashtuur yesterday :wall:

Comment

Originally posted by cheesewz

Brilliant!
                              LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Working...
                              X