Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniper ownage go!

Originally posted by Oli G
    nice video, it did however lack "wow omg how u do that" value, but a good show of skill set to a magnificent music choice. But for future videos can you please host it somewhere else? It took me a good 10minutes minimum to find out how to actually get that video from that site. I agree with Sir. Darth_Master, RapidShare is the way to go.
    Glad you liked the music. The song is called Via payuta III by Platon Andritsakis from Buddha Bar III CD 1.

As for you last comment, it was hosted on Rapidshare so I'm confused as to what you mean.

Comment

I am a fellow sniper, please can someone upload somewhere else as RapidShare says I have an invalid IP or something?

Comment

Good work, you snipe like me...wait for the one shot kill....sure, less points but they don't know where it came from with a headshot so it takes longer to find you. Plus you get to type
        "BOOM HEAD SHOT!"

I noticed near the beginning when you were sniping on karkand shooting the guy in the TOW...an enemy just fiished climbing the ladder to the builing in the square and you didn't see him...is that why the vid changed there (he got you)?

Comment

I didn't see the sniper, and I can't honestly remember if he got me.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Eye
            That is the most confusing host i have ever seen! I couldnt find the download link anywhere.
            lol i couldnt find it either untill i realized you had to wait like 60 seconds for the link to show

Comment

Please uploas somewhere else, I've tried all computers in my house and it says my IP is invalid!

Comment

Working...
              X