Sniper ownage go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper ownage go!

I was mucking about with sniper kit and decided to make a vid. Sniping can be really fun.

http://rapidshare.de/files/17375229/...ge_go.avi.html

I don't think AOL users can use the free rapidshare so if you are on AOL and it won't work, sorry.

p.s. I don't pretend to be elite. I was just having fun and learning the sniper kit. Yes, I died a million times. I also didn't record a lot of good kills. The reason is because if you run fraps non stop it will quickly fill your hard drive up because it doesn't compress what it records. One minute of video is almost 1 gig of drive space. So, you wait for when you have the time to turn on fraps. A lot of times you just don't have that luxury.

To me the sniper kit is not so much about running around wildly like the other kits. You have cammo for a reason. You are supposed to be stealthy. I tried to do that. I also liked laying clays by flags then watching some hapless fool rush in and go BOOM.

Anyway, suggestions are welcomed.

I'm sad. No one likes my video. BOO HOO WAH WAH

Re: Sniper ownage go!

Not bad and an interesting choice of music.

Next time upload your video somewhere so people can just stream it instead of having to wait and download it. That's probably why you haven't received any replys.

Comment

No, streaming is crap, I prefer the downloaded files.

I like your style, you wait for the right moment, before you pull the trigger. I'm not as good as you at sniping, because I'm always too noisy, and I don't wait for any moment, I just pull the trigger immediately.

Comment

That is the most confusing host i have ever seen! I couldnt find the download link anywhere.

Comment

Its not to confusing, but i agreee thats its a rubbish host.

Comment

Would you guys give him a break, and state your own apinion? Jeez..

Comment

Link broken?

Comment

It still works for me, hmm.

Comment

not to bad man

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Eye
                    That is the most confusing host i have ever seen! I couldnt find the download link anywhere.
                    Click on my link in my message, then click on the FREE button. Once you do that it says PLease wait XX amount of seconds before you download. Once that time has expired it will give you a CODE like P3N. Enter that and the download will begin.

Sorry about that, it's the only free host I know of. The reason they do that is because they want you to pay for their service. If you pay you don't have those hassles. If you don't pay they make you do all that.

I didn't put it on Putfile because Putfile has a 25MB limit but my file is 60MB. I didn't put it on YouTube because it degrades the video quality which already isn't that great.

Originally posted by Jackass
                    No, streaming is crap, I prefer the downloaded files.

I like your style, you wait for the right moment, before you pull the trigger. I'm not as good as you at sniping, because I'm always too noisy, and I don't wait for any moment, I just pull the trigger immediately.
                    I was playing mostly on Mashtuur. There are a lot of rooftops that snipers get on but everyone knows those places. I tried to find other places that weren't so obvious. It's not always easy. One is almost right in the open. It was hilarious how people who were obviously focusing in on the flag would run right in front of me.

You don't get a lot of points while sniping because if you do it like I do sitting and waiting to ambush you don't capture flags, etc. I used a second account for this "-take _a_dirtnap-" so it wouldn't affect my main account's scores.

I started off with the SVD and like the automatic mode but for headshots and long range, it just wasn't effective enough for me. It saved me a couple of times in close quarters battles with the automatic mode but other than that I didn't like it too much.

Comment

Comment

They are all pretty stationary targets? Try hitting something that moves, then your aim will be 3 times as good as hitting something just sitting there...

Comment

Originally posted by =ITF=_Darkstar
                          Omg no, Rapidshare is 1000 time better. On filefront i get always speeds like 30 kb/s. On rapidshare i sometimes cross the 1024 kb/s line

There used to be a glitch in rapidshare to get a free premium account, but now the Rapidshare crew discovered it and made the Code thing .

still, Go rapid Go

Comment

Originally posted by tester101
                            They are all pretty stationary targets? Try hitting something that moves, then your aim will be 3 times as good as hitting something just sitting there...
                            There was at least one shot of a running target. It was by the hotel flag on Mashtuur.

That is my biggest challenge, hitting a running target. If the person runs in the same direction you can time it, but a lot of you guys know to zig zag and change direction.

Comment

nice video, it did however lack "wow omg how u do that" value, but a good show of skill set to a magnificent music choice. But for future videos can you please host it somewhere else? It took me a good 10minutes minimum to find out how to actually get that video from that site. I agree with Sir. Darth_Master, RapidShare is the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X