Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Movie Compression Techniques

Thank you.

Well the file is 1024 X 768 using High Def profile. I think thats the problem. Weird, I thought that Divx could compress big ressolutions.

Just tried 720x576 and it worked.

PLS DELETE POSTS IF NEEDED.. problem solved

Comment

brought me down from 2 gig to 200mb amazing

Comment

Wow thanks, just compressed 6gb+ vid to 50.2mb, keep a pretty good quality!

Comment

can anyone tell me how to compress with windows movie maker? brainfart i guess i cant figure it out.

my divix codec wont work, i get error messages, also my settings like in the images at top of this thread arent adjustable, there greyed out, clicked high def, all those diff types to tryn get them to work cant seem to do it. i can compress with other codecs using virtual dub but there kinda blurred. i just like to compress enough to make a decent lookin film to put on youtube.

also any advice on using the fraps, should i film half size or fullsize which is better to compress?

thanks

Comment

You can only create the .wmv format with Movie Maker. For your other codec problems, perhaps try reinstalling your codecs. There may be grayed out options with trial versions.

As for Fraps, decide what resolution you want your video to be. Then choose if you want the resolution at which you run the game, or half that resolution. Usually it's half.

Comment

Is there a possibility to add a soundtrack in Vdub and how?

Comment

Working...
              X