X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got My Veteran Pistol Badge

congrats dude well done.
    i rember gettin mine wasnt easy.
    i have expert knife an pistol now they were hard to get.
    the only badge im having trouble getting is my explosives one i even tryed the knfe pistol server to **** em off with c4 but before i even get close to gettin the 37 kills IAR i get the kick
    oh well i get it another way but boy its hard one to get since the patch's

Comment

Uhh some people here are unbelievable when it comes to knife and pistol badges.
      I got expert knife easy, vet pistol was a piece of **** and expert will be when i have global kills for it.

Comment

hell im having a tuff time getting me vet knife.

Comment

struggling to get enough kills for my expert pistol.

Comment

Congrats. I'm guessing you got all of your veteran badges in a helicopter?

Anyway, good luck with your expert pistol and expert knife if you ever get there. I have both and the only way you're probably going to get them will result in your KD ratio getting wrecked but by looking at your stats, it seems you probably don't care about that.

Comment

Good job! I myself am only around 20 kills short from my expert (I'm a pistol whore so it'll be easy )

Comment

Very nice! I have enough kills to get the veteran, I just havent tried to get it yet. I really like it when badges come naturally. I dont have very much fun, just going for a certain badge all round. I have 2 ribbons left, airplane and chopper. Those are not going to be fun to get...15 min and 19 kills.....bah!

Comment

I don't think expert pistol should be too hard. I play sniper on karkand and drop my clays and just run around w/ my MR 444 or whatever it is, the silencer. You hit em w/ about 3-4 rounds and before they know where you are, they're dead. I've actually had more fun running around w/ a knife lately. I'm practicing for my expert. I qualify for it right now, but 18 just seems like too much at this point. I need to perfect my knife diving and I'll be set. haha

As for expert explosives... well I've had 2 rounds w/ 36 kills. So I've come up short a few times, but it should come eventually.

Comment

congrats...i need to force myself to use the pistl more instead of the knife if i ever want expert pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMarine
                      Congrats. I'm guessing you got all of your veteran badges in a helicopter?

Anyway, good luck with your expert pistol and expert knife if you ever get there. I have both and the only way you're probably going to get them will result in your KD ratio getting wrecked but by looking at your stats, it seems you probably don't care about that.
                      Actually I have little helicopter time at all. This time I hopped in a gunner seat of the heli at the request of the squad leader. That was good for the last 3-4 kills. I utilized armor to get enough kills for the vet engineer and medic badges. Claymores helped me get the veteran sniper badge.

Comment

Congrats on the vetern pistol because you were actualy face to face...but weak on the veteran anti tank. I won my veteran and expert spec ops all ground pounding.

Comment

not too hijack the thread... but I just got my expert pistol today! woohoo. never thought I'd get it... took forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
                            not too hijack the thread... but I just got my expert pistol today! woohoo. never thought I'd get it... took forever.
                            Congrads on your achievement! I find the pistol badges more difficult than the knife badges by far.

Comment

Working...
                            X