Got My Veteran Pistol Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got My Veteran Pistol Badge

I got my Veteran Anti-Tank and Veteran Pistol Badges last night!

I am catching up with a friend in hours played and points earned. I also have more badges then he does. What was his reaction when I told him about my achievement? "The game must be easier now." What?! When I invited him to join a game, he declined. He told me that he was going to play a different game with other friends. Yeah, he is a butthead.

Re: Got My Veteran Pistol Badge

congrats...good luck on the expert pistol...probably one of the hardest badges to get

Comment

wow congrats man, I just started a new account about 2 months ago, so Im along ways from that

Comment

Expert Pistol doesn't seem that hard. I easily got basic knife just by being on a server with barely enough players to start on Karkand, where the ticket decay's never on. And 7 kills with a knife sure seems harder than 18 with a pistol, especially with M95 mop-up kills. Hell, I got my basic pistol totally accidentally.

Comment

Congrats man.

Comment

Congrats, I still need 109 more kills just to qualify for my Vet pistol! Than I will still need the 18 kills in one round ;/

Comment

Originally posted by -=TxG=-Phoenix
              Congrats, I still need 109 more kills just to qualify for my Vet pistol! Than I will still need the 18 kills in one round ;/
              You only need 50 pistol kills for vet, but 500 for expert. I'm assuming you mean expert pistol.

Comment

I don't use my pistol much. Actually have more knife kills than pistol kills (I think), so expert will take a while for me.

EDIT: heh, 120 more knife kills than pistol kills, lol.

Comment

congrats matey, ,well done

Comment

Originally posted by Rub-UFS-
                    You only need 50 pistol kills for vet, but 500 for expert. I'm assuming you mean expert pistol.
                    Opps you right, sorry my bad! What was I thinking! I already have my Vet! I need 109 kills to qualify for Expert (+18 kills)!

Still, I congratulate anyone that gets the Vet badges! It take dedication and time.

Comment

congrats (i got basic/vet pistol in the same round a while ago) expert pistol aint hard to come by when your left with a useless main gun with no ammo, think ive another 138 away from expert pistol,

Comment

I got my basic and veteran pistols on the same day. Managed to get basic (accidently, beleive it or not) on Mashtuur, checked stats and saw i qualified for Veteran becuase i had the 50 kills. Went on Mashtuur again with the intent of getting it and got it quite easily as sniper (Shot with M95 + shot with pistol X 7 = Veteran pistol badge)

I also can get Veteran knife but i can't be arsed trying to get 7 knifes iar.

Comment

I got my Vetreran pistol on Sharqi the other day. I just went round as a sniper. Shot them once, get out ma pistol, and finish them off. I got my basic knife on that map aswell yesterday.

Comment

I got both at the same time, basic and veteran, playing on a night map, with a silencer, just hiding and picking them one by one. It's a lot of fun.

Comment

Good for you! CONGRATULATIONS

Comment

Working...
                              X