Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2 Corrupted my hard drive for 3rd time??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 Corrupted my hard drive for 3rd time??

Originally posted by blade.verzilli TF
    a un-defrag hardrive is a unheathy harddrive.

lol the proper word is fragmented.

i have 250gb and 160gb drives they don't take 20-30 minutes to defrag :-s

Comment

Re: BF2 Corrupted my hard drive for 3rd time??

Originally posted by subzero extreme
      Ok, i am very angry right now at the BF2 game that i love. And i am looking for some technical advice to avoid this occurance for the 3rd time...

In November, my computer froze during BF2 Special Forces game play. When i rebooted, i got this blue screen error saying some of the windows drivers are corrupted and need to be reinstalled. Long story short, i tried everything with Dell support to resolve. It the end, Dell had to send me a new hard drive. So i reinstalled everything onto my new hard drive and began playing BF2 again.

In February, while playing BF2 Vanilla, my computer froze and when i rebooted it game me another corruption error. Like with the first issue, Dell tried everyting and i had to buy a new hard drive again!

This third time around i got lazy and only installed Windows XP Professional and BF2. No microsoft office, no acrobate or dreamweaver or any other program except BF2.

Yesterday (April 4th), i was playing BF2 Vanilla and again my computer froze and now i am getting another hard drive corruption.

Summary: Since i began playing BF2 Vanilla and Special Forces, i have gotten my hard drive corrupted during game play a total of 3 times.

Each time i worked with Dell support to reinstall the drivers and it ended up i had to replace the entire hard drive. These 250gig Sata hard drives arent cheap!

Anyway, while i am addicted to BF2, i am finding major problems with it. The patches always cause problems, the game corrupted three brand new hard drives and EA doesnt seem to support or listen to consumers.

So i think im going to call it quits with BF2 and EA.
      this does not sound like a bf2 problem at all. you got other problems. hardware problems, driver problems. ect, but not bf2 problems.

Comment

Working...
      X