No announcement yet.

How about adding Civilians into BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How about adding Civilians into BF2?

My score would be more pathetic than it is bc I would start every round killing the civilians out of principle.

Comment

A big N O! That would lag the game horribly........

Comment

No way, dont want no civies run'n in front of my tank or be'n used as a human shield by a pathetic enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by SickieWifeBeater
          No way, dont want no civies run'n in front of my tank or be'n used as a human shield by a pathetic enemy.
          Human shield......hmmmmmm, that would add another deminsion to the game LOL

Oh wait, ppl do that already, instead of fighting side-by-side, they shoot over your shoulder, & wait for you to inflict damage on the enemy, & finish them when you fall

That tactic is especially common when a pair of armoured vehicles encounters an enemy pair of vehicles

peace

Comment

the game already lags and has issues , why make it run even slower with loads of civ's running round

Comment

Im a big fan of the idea about them being scripted like the birds, i think that could work out pretty well!

Comment

How about 1 in 10 of the civilians you try to rescue opens up his robe, has 2 c4 packs strapped to his chest, & yells JIHAAAAAAAAD, & you have 2 seconds to kill him before he detonates lol

peace

Comment

I like the idea but let's not add any additional lag at the moment

Comment

Working...
                  X