Is Everyone On Euro Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Everyone On Euro Now?

NO euroforce for me . Just good old Battlefield 2 .

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
      Could you explain for the jury how you think SmokeScreen and Great Wall are identical ?
      they both have ground, sky, and though the ground is different color, it is still, in fact, ground.

Give me a break. Op SS and TQ are pretty similar. And to be honest, i've played EF twice since it came out. I liked it, but not THAT much. I do not regret spending 10 dollars on it (yet) b/c I think I will still go back and play it...(maybe later). I am with the folks that say it should have been free though!

Comment

I've been having great fun recently playing 64 man Smoke screen, it's a total tank whore map and if your on the losing side you get your uncap raped to buggery, but it is a challenge and something to relieve the boredom that i have been experiancing recently.

Comment

Op Smokscreen is the best map in BF2 imho, you can't just pick one thing and dominate.

Planes normally top of the food chain have a hard time, lining up targets due to the map is not easy, the Eurofighter is hard to bomb with but deadly against the MIG, the MIG has to deal with the Eurofighter and potentially two mobile AA's.

There are many many threads from ground pounders regarding air power but with the two Euroforce maps the issue isn't there. Well unless you play like an idiot.

Comment

Nope, bought special forces. Not giving EA the satisfaction

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
              ugh dont even want to consider buying ef...i need a new complete diff game to play...

i think they shouldve made a whole new expansion pack rather than 2 booster packs...i still dont get how they work
              I have been saying the same thing. EA should have made an expansion pack out of the two booster packs, then I would purchase it

Comment

Bought it. Played about one hours worth. Don't like the fact that I have to switch out usernames so my son can play or I can play it so I haven't went back. I don't think my son has played but once either. I hope the next one is better. Will probably give it a try seeming as one of the maps is in my state (Alaska).
                Late

Comment

Working...
                X