• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One in a million kill ;)

This is a night I wont forget

Making a TV kill while soloing a chopper - silver
    TV'ing a plane with a chopper - gold
    Doing both - priceless

I will have to quit BF2 now as I will never surpass this moment in my life ever AGAIN

Low res vid on youtube : http://youtube.com/watch?v=GjFkAXe9VEw
    Low res vid on youtube (angle 2) : http://youtube.com/watch?v=whpfzdaAYGk

High res vid on mirror [23mb] : http://www.xs4all.nl/~avloenen/Voidt...kill_plane.avi
    High res vid on mirror (angle 2) [9mb] : http://www.xs4all.nl/~avloenen/Voidt...rent_angle.avi

You need the latest Xvid codec in order to watch the high res version.

P.S: Thanks for my victim RT*ger -|Genesis| for making this all possible

Re: One in a million kill

You pulled the cheap trick of switching from pilot to gunner.
    :thatsbad:

Comment

FFS I download it from: http://www.xs4all.nl/~avloenen/Voidt...kill_plane.avi

WTF all i can see is chopper flying very slow thats it...
      Is it wrong video? or its me missing something?
      I didnt saw any Perfect shot.....

Comment

nice shot

Comment

If you dont see the kill somethings not right with your player... its there.

Comment

thats bullsh*t. I watched it in slow motion and the jet was hovering(you could see the flames from the back facing the ground). Anybody could do that if its hovering.

Comment

Doh i saw it just an

Blablabla(killed)blablabla
              Blablabla(killed)blablabla

I was wdreaming for a real High quality jet explosion :cry: lol

Comment

He probably put his reverse thrust on, but it sure as heck wasnt hovering which the video clearly shows. I have the battlerecorder demo to prove it ..

As its past midnight on my end now, Ill upload an alternative view tomorrow..
                Ill try and make you happy as well CaptainBlack by capturing the explosion closeup

Comment

No i think the pilot was throttleing down thats why the engines were facing down, its forward momentum throw its reckage almost past his helo... Very nice shot !!

Comment

this is just reocrded and the pilot was in it , look at his jet engine, it's pointing down, meaning he wasn't realy flying but rather strafing .

And if it would be real, it would be impossible, I have tryd this a couple of times as a gunner, but you know what ??????? jets have the same speed as those tv misiles and you can't reach them, you can folow them, but the rocket doesnt' come closer and finaly explodes due to limitid range

Comment

I give that 9/10. Yes its a good shot. Yes its a good vid. But no the plane is not at maximum speed. The plane is definitely slowing down. It may not be hovering but it aint at maximum speed. I would say 80% of its maximum. But still its a damn fine shot regardless. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                        this is just reocrded and the pilot was in it , look at his jet engine, it's pointing down, meaning he wasn't realy flying but rather strafing .

And if it would be real, it would be impossible, I have tryd this a couple of times as a gunner, but you know what ??????? jets have the same speed as those tv misiles and you can't reach them, you can folow them, but the rocket doesnt' come closer and finaly explodes due to limitid range
                        My roomate guns for me and we've taken out 3 planes so far, it's definately do-able if the plane isn't like >1000mph

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Wasn't going anywhere near top speed, still nice shot.

You pulled the cheap trick of switching from pilot to gunner.
                            O please, just like its cheap to knife a sniper in the back.

With your logic, next time you are in a tank and im a sniper on the ground, hop and and say....ha! now its fair!

Comment

on battlerecorder does it say if you made the kill or not?

'cuse on there it doesnt say he was the one who killed him.

Comment

Working...
                              X