Never reported - should I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never reported - should I?

Never reported at bf2rankedservers.com - i'm thinkin i should register.

check this:

The screenshots include the server IP and name. I don't think the guy was the admin. During the loading screen, it listed the admins and it was something like "falcon" or "eagle" so I think this guy is NOT affiliated with this server.

His name is "ADMIN David_Abel-eagame"

Re: Never reported - should I?

Should you? Why Not? Looks like you got everything you would need to, plus more!

You could do it yourself, or just wait for WarGimp to get here..

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
      Should you? Why Not? Looks like you got everything you would need to, plus more!

You could do it yourself, or just wait for WarGimp to get here..
      Who says I ain't?

Chummer can go do it himself tho.

I actually don't make many reports. The server I play on tends to be be very clean. I just find the whole BF2RS thing interesting. How a gamer population gets policed and how well/poorly it works is useful information.

Comment

Don't be a snitch. It is EA/Dices game, let them police it..

Comment

I love the last screenshot where you continue to whine and tell him that you have a bunch of screenshots. His response:

Congrats
          CLEAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Cornbread Mafia
            Don't be a snitch. It is EA/Dices game, let them police it..
            Yep, every single server has a Ea and Dice employee so you don't have to report cheaters.

Comment

Hey fella's, my shlong has a bunch of red scabs showing up everywhere on it, do you think I should get it checked out?

Kidding, yes you should report them. And recommend a HW ban on the ****ers.

And Wrek, I also bout fell out of my chair when I read that:

Congrats!
              Clear!

Comment

Originally posted by =ITF=_Popeye
                Hey fella's, my shlong has a bunch of red scabs showing up everywhere on it, do you think I should get it checked out?
                Oh please pretty please, pick them off, put them in a little plastic baggie, and send em' off over here!

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
                  Oh please pretty please, pick them off, put them in a little plastic baggie, and send em' off over here!
                  I'll eat them for tea.

Comment

Here's the stats:
                    DaViD_AbeL-eagames (Found him) : http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/67644503/

DAVID_ABEL_EA : http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/65979995/

statpadderlover (the dude that was dying) : http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/64518934/

stat_padder_helper (statpadderlover's apparent helper) : http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/64518856/

statpaddermaster (another in the ring) : http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/64518852/

The 'ADMIN' tags on the players is just a prefix tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck
                      I love the last screenshot where you continue to whine and tell him that you have a bunch of screenshots. His response:

Congrats
                      CLEAR!
                      I'ts not whining, but anyways...

lol i'm glad you folks enjoyed that.

i got a kick out of it too. I was like "proof of guilty pompusness"

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
                        Yep, every single server has a Ea and Dice employee so you don't have to report cheaters.

Stat padders are cheaters? As if stats meant a crap; as if stat padding hurt anyone else. If stat padding hurts anyone here they best get a life or put a bullet in their head now because their life sucks..

Comment

they are cheaters becuase they achive ranks and get unlocks that they show off unfairly.

This is a comptitive sport and so cheating is cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornbread Mafia
                            Stat padders are cheaters? As if stats meant a crap; as if stat padding hurt anyone else. If stat padding hurts anyone here they best get a life or put a bullet in their head now because their life sucks..
                            Believe it or not but there are people out their who care about their score, haven't you even played Karkand, full of medics and yeah, I'm sure their reviving people for fun.

Comment

In every competative medium, you will always get people who will try to manipulate their personal progress. It's all a bit sad really.

Comment

Working...
                              X