Clear All

Re: who uses the g15 keyboard?

Originally posted by Rock_FU
    You need to run a program called 'speedfan' in the background

http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php

then run this applet called 'LCDspeedfan'

http://www.g15forums.com//index.php?...fileinfo&id=30

here is a photo of the LCD

Awesome, just got around to updating bf2 and loading these apps. Thanks a lot I really appreciate you taking the time to post these links.

Comment

Well in that case, i am off to logitech to find replacement keys or even the whole keyboard.

Comment

I have the G15 and love it. So far this BF2 program seems to be the best one out atm. http://www.g15forums.com//index.php?...fileinfo&id=56

1) Load G15 BF App
        2) Join Server!

Note: If your using the in-game browser when you click on a server,
        (Don't have to join.. just click) it will automatically Query the server for details.

System Tray Menu
        ----------------
        Options - Choose what you want / don't want to see on the LCD Screens
        Rotate - Rotate between the 3 LCD screens
        Exit - Exit the App!

Easy!

Screen 1 - Main Server Details (Soft Button 1)
        ------------------------------
        Server Name
        Server Map
        Number of Players / Max Players
        IP and Port

Screen 2 - Additional Server Details (Soft Button 2)
        ------------------------------------
        Map Size
        Game Type
        Rounds
        TK Mode
        Friendly Fire
        Ping
        Ranked
        VOIP

Screen 3 - Players Stats! (Soft Button 3)
        -------------------------
        Rank
        Player Name
        Score
        Team Score
        Kills
        Team Kills
        Deaths
        Current Squad
        Current Kit
        Flag
        Commander Icon (When you are commander)
        Grenade Count

Comment

OMFG i just sent a message off to logitech and bingo within 10 minutes i had a reply sitting in my inbox. Only trouble is, i need to call their tech support to get the RWA.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow2k1
            how do you like it playing bf2?
            i just got it and im still learning how to get the keys to do what i want

but im disappointed it dont do mouse click, from what i have read.
            however if anyone uses this keyboard and got the keys to call for supplies or for a pickup or whatever i would like to hear how you got it to work
            Be disappointed no more, little soldier

Check HERE for the Wingman Pages, the Logitech guru's who enhance their gear with amazing new software.

The Beta Logitech® G-series Keyboard Software v1.02 (02/22/2006), amongst the many improvements is this little gem:

Profiler: Added playback of mouse clicks

Yep, you can put mouseclicks in your macros. Just insert them the same way you insert pauses (right mouse button menu).

Be sure to check out those posts Lanserschrek referred to, great information in there.

Here's a couple websites you should bookmark:
            Wingman Team
            G15 Mods
            G15 Forums

Comment

Originally posted by DosX

Check HERE for the Wingman Pages, the Logitech guru's who enhance their gear with amazing new software.

The Beta Logitech® G-series Keyboard Software v1.02 (02/22/2006), amongst the many improvements is this little gem:

Yep, you can put mouseclicks in your macros. Just insert them the same way you insert pauses (right mouse button menu).

Be sure to check out those posts Lanserschrek referred to, great information in there.

Wingman Team
              G15 Mods
              G15 Forums
              The new version that provide's this stuff is no longer beta. just go to the ligitech download page for the g-15 and get the lastest.

Oh, and by the way, I'm finding that the lcd app listed above for BF2 does work, but it seems it still a major CPU resource hog. They're working on it but so far, for me, its will consistently chew about 30-40% of my CPU.

Wingman Team
              G15 Mods
              G15 Forums
              The new version that provide's this stuff is no longer beta. just go to the logitech download page for the g-15 and get the latest.

Oh, and by the way, I'm finding that the lcd app listed above for BF2 does work, but it seems it still a major CPU resource hog. They're working on it but so far, for me, its will consistently chew about 30-40% of my CPU.

Wingman Team
              G15 Mods
              G15 Forums
              The new version that provide's this stuff is no longer beta. just go to the logitech download page for the g-15 and get the latest.

Comment

yea that BF2 lcd screen thing that shows the server info and stuff crashes on me about 3 minutes into playing the first round after joing a server.
                i have since uninstalled it untill a newer version is released.

Comment

I ran the older version of it and had problems. The first round it would work fine but later rounds would *really* slow down. I Alt-Tab'd and check the processes and found that Mod eating up over 95% of the processor.

Since upgrading to the latest I haven't had any problems with it at all, but others still claim the Processor Hogging continues.

Comment

I like my Merc board better

Comment

Originally posted by shadow2k1
                      yea that BF2 lcd screen thing that shows the server info and stuff crashes on me about 3 minutes into playing the first round after joing a server.
                      i have since uninstalled it untill a newer version is released.
                      It has never crashed for me. Even the first beta version never crashed. You must of did something wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X