• Show
Clear All

Re: New Battlefield movie.

awesome

Comment

WOW!

I really didn't think the response we be so great

The next video is already underway....no name tags this time !

Still need lots of people to help with the new vid....looks like its going to be a saturday night within the next two weeks.

go to www.fullmetaljs.com and have a look in "actors needed for FMJS2 movie" in the forum. vote for your preffered time and add your name to the list of people interested.

Thx again!

[FMJS] farfletched

Comment

Haha... I love the part when the MEC man drop from the plane and going to land on the car but surprisely... he missed it! LOL that was very funny!

Comment

Originally posted by =ITF=_Darkstar
          just finished watching and i loved what i saw. you have some beautiful graphics man, and your filming and editing is up to par as well so it makes for a cool looking video.

YOUR STUNTS WERE INSANE. it brought a few ideas to mind, like on the wake stunt at the bridge what if the pilot did another loop around, came back down, and picked up the original pilot. THAT WOULD BE INSANE, but friggin impossilbe lol

you should consider using battlelauncher for your next video, it would be amazingly beautiful to the eyes if you did. fraps is nice and all but you lose some quality. and i know, Battlelauncher for 7 minutes of footage would be insane haha but think about it. also, you should render to a smaller bitrate because sure its quality, but it got laggy on some spots. some computers would die if they tried playing your video

9/10 is my call, nice job.
          Nice sig, pre patch huh:laugh:

Comment

Hey, great video and awesome stunts!

Comment

Nice video. I'm curious what program you used to edit the shots, and what codec you used, and resolution did you record it in?

Again nice video

Comment

Wow. Extremely well done. I liked the camera shots and the editing, and most of all the stunts. I especially liked the "Run With Us!" stunt.

Comment

Again thankyou everyone for your great response and constructive critisism.

The movie was shot with fraps on the standard NTSC setting... brought into Vegas 6 then rendered raw and compressed using DIVX6 and virtual dub.

We still need more people to help with the next movie! ACTORS NEEDED!

G

Comment

cool beans, what resolution did you have BF2 in?

Comment

A mere 1024 x 768 ... still looks good though.

Comment

Originally posted by ace4u
                        Nice sig, pre patch huh:laugh:
                        haha yes. i never did it often, i didnt spam people with it, but the sight of a guy diving flat through the air while shooting an enemy was badass to me and i thought it would make a badass sig. i might change it soon to something else though but thanks man

Comment

Id just like to say that the first song choice could not have possibly been better for the first thirty seconds or so, of the pilot just taking off the aircraft carrier. Beutifully done, very nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by kontrolledkaos
                            Id just like to say that the first song choice could not have possibly been better for the first thirty seconds or so, of the pilot just taking off the aircraft carrier. Beutifully done, very nice job.
                            Cheers so much!

Comment

Originally posted by farfletched

go to www.fullmetaljs.com and have a look in "actors needed for FMJS2 movie" in the forum. vote for your preffered time and add your name to the list of people interested.
                              Maybe our beloved sir community will halp you out

Comment

Cheers to all the people that came along to help out with the FMJS movie night!

It didnt go quite as planned....but we still had a laugh! :laugh:

Hope to have another night of "acting" coming up soon, in the next month.

Keep your eyes peeled for details about movie nights, or check out our fourm at

Thx everyone!

G

Comment

Working...
                                X