Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Battlefield movie.

Hi folks!

Ive just uploaded my own attempt at making a BF movie....

Its contains a few stunts....but generally it just meant to be an entertaining 7 mins.

Just right click and save to your comp.

**file removed from this link**

.. a smaller version of the movie is available at ...

Any reviews and feedback would be well appreciated

Thx

[FMJS] Farfletched

Re: New Battlefield movie.

150mb is too big for seven mins, and I cant see a video on the second link:hmm:

Comment

just finished watching and i loved what i saw. you have some beautiful graphics man, and your filming and editing is up to par as well so it makes for a cool looking video.

YOUR STUNTS WERE INSANE. it brought a few ideas to mind, like on the wake stunt at the bridge what if the pilot did another loop around, came back down, and picked up the original pilot. THAT WOULD BE INSANE, but friggin impossilbe lol

you should consider using battlelauncher for your next video, it would be amazingly beautiful to the eyes if you did. fraps is nice and all but you lose some quality. and i know, Battlelauncher for 7 minutes of footage would be insane haha but think about it. also, you should render to a smaller bitrate because sure its quality, but it got laggy on some spots. some computers would die if they tried playing your video

9/10 is my call, nice job.

Comment

Thanks very much dude :P

Heres the link to the smaller file...

http://www.euroroadster.com/Movies/FMJS1small.avi

Should be better for people with slower connections and i would imagine wouldn't be so harsh on processor power.... but cheers Darkstar

Comment

yes i saw that but forgot haha

Comment

Maybe I didn't think the stunts were all that amazing - but I'd contend that there are almost no original, spectacular stunts left - however I loved it from start to finish.
            Music, editing, camerawork - all of it top rate.

Great stuff

Comment

Welcome to the scene farfletched, I highly recommend any stunt fans to see this movie, it includes some new stunts that you have to see and it's all very well put together with the right cuts and music.

Improvement wise... just get the nametags and the fraps watermark off the screen, they are more or less a plague for the wonderful graphics and performance portrayed throughout.

On a sidenote, it's nice to see that high powered computer owners are using to movie making to their advantage in fraps, and for those of us that are bummed down with Battlelauncher thinking 7 minutes of BL footage is insane? then whats 1 hours worth! lol

Good job.

Comment

you should consider using battlelauncher

almost all this footage was..lol

anyways nice movie, good job

Comment

Thanks very much for all your kind words

Your right about the fraps logo...was going to chop it off but figured it didn't really matter too much... using fraps was a real chore.. in the end i had 43gb of shots taken before i started making the movie and when rendered raw was 17gb ...

and yeah...this may seem really stupid .. but how the hell do i get the name tags off the screen? i know the ones at the bottom of the screen appear when u are locked to a player...but how do you get rid of the annoying small names above peoples head :S

The next video should be underway very soon and we may be looking for people to "star" in it.

If your interested keep and eye on the fourm at www.fullmetaljs.com for times and server passwords.

Thx

G

Comment

Very nice movie, Highquality (the 62mb one) and nice editing.

Shame about the name tags, and you didn't use "renderer.drawhud". But good job.

Comment

Wow beautifully constructed...

Havent seen many of those kinda stunts puts some ideas into my head....

Comment

Bloody brilliant mate! that was one of the best movies I've seen. Congratulations on such a well put together video and I appreciate it I hope to see more from you!

Comment

I just watched it, awsome video. The music is very good.

Some things to improve:
                          Use BattleLauncher (no name-tags/no fraps.com/better quality)
                          -www.battlelauncher.com

Comment

best bf2 movie i've seen so far in my entire battlefield career. two thumps up!

Comment

I find stunt videos boring but your one had a good atmosphere in it. Well put toghter, good editing & sound shame about the name tags.
                              8 - 10 good Job.

Comment

Working...
                              X