BF2 is no fun anymore (for me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 is no fun anymore (for me)

I agree with the OP, it is less fun than it used to be. But i still play because of a lack of better FPS games out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Misiek
      I dont give a ****. The guy is a little bitch and as someone has said before people that leave BF2; BF2 is better without. Oh and did I mention this guy is a little bitch?

P.S. Next time dont post **** like this just ****ing leave the ****ing game you little bitch and stop trying to bring us all down with your **** covered face.

LMAO the only bitch on here is you:laugh:

There was no need for any of that,he is stating his opinion on the game and he is entitled to it

Comment

I dont give a ****. The guy is a little bitch and as someone has said before people that leave BF2; BF2 is better without. Oh and did I mention this guy is a little bitch?

P.S. Next time dont post **** like this just ****ing leave the ****ing game you little bitch and stop trying to bring us all down with your **** covered face.
        jesus dude VIOLENT!

Comment

So waiting Battlefied 2142

Comment

Cussing four times in a single sentence doesn't make you cool, just makes you look like a 10-year old.

Comment

i thought the idea of this forum was for people to post there opinions on the game.

then they get flamed..

great...

Comment

did you ever thing of joining a clan, or even a bunch of fellows just to play with? i will agree they really screwed up alot on bf2 but there is still alot of fun things to do and some good servers out there

Comment

Originally posted by -={DAC}MI7
                  It seems to me that everyone ive ever seen use the VoiP thingy usually speaks in another language lol..

Or its some Londoner who wants a fight with everyone in his squad lmao
                  What the f**K are you trying to say??? eh???

We only wanna fight people who say 'Ant I' instead of 'Ant E'

Comment

ut oh, great let the civil war begin!

Comment

The only thing that's ruined BF2 (and the BF community in general) is the Global Stats.
                      If no one cared about getting points and "Being on top" so much there'd be no Padders, campers, exploiters, griefers (or at least much less of them) and more people would be playing for Fun and Teamwork.
                      That's what EA should have focused on is the Teamwork aspect of the game, not stats.
                      All the stats system has done in bring in all the CS/Quake/UT whores and ruined the BF community.

Thankfully the mods will fix this. PoE2, FH2, and DCon.
                      Then all the Point whores can play against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by OuTLaWzSm
                        they put no effort into these things.
                        agree/disagree, its fine with me

How the h*** can you say that?

Originally posted by OuTLaWzSm
                        i did Jus hope ET:QW will be fun.
                        Another desperate Queer War.. ... I mean Quake Wars propaganda post trashing up these BF forums.

Comment

I love bf2, its so damn fun. Please bring your notebook and write it down.

Comment

Working...
                          X