BF2 is no fun anymore (for me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 is no fun anymore (for me)

i just started playing again, i updated the to the latest hot fix that fixes the hot fix that fixes the patch. the last time i played was 1.1, and i gotta say its no fun at all now. its laggy as hell, when i shoot off a grenade launcher it lags and the grenade shoots out 2 secs later. then with the new release of that stupid booster pack it continues to seperate the community, i got kicked cuz i didn't have the map and i was havin a lot of fun on the server. now before i was kinda getting bored of it, since there have been no "big improvements in gameplay since i think bf1942". theres nothing innovative about the game, all sides are the same, with bland weapons and vehicles that are exactly the same as their counterparts. im sick of conquest and that useless commander that nobody follows orders because theres no friggin squads. there are about 9 good maps out of the 12. theres absolutely no one joining squads that work together, and finding someone with VoiP is like picking a needle out of a haystack. also it plays like crap on my system, my system is pretty old but i can play hl2 on high and oblivion with good quality/good performance settings. i can't even play with high textures and everything else low.

every since that E3 video i was captivated with the game and i lost interest as they cut more and more stuff out. now it my interest has completely diminished. also with that announcement of bf2142, thats gotta be a joke. looks to be a bf vietnam in the making, i mean they put no effort into these things. well thats it for the bf series for me, its been a bumpy ride.

agree/disagree, its fine with me

Re: BF2 is no fun anymore (for me)

Poor you. Just stop playing, and then your problem will be fixed.

Comment

i did Jus hope ET:QW will be fun.

Comment

So the commander, squads, and voip you've mentioned aren't improvements in gameplay? Now some people may not use them, but that's the player's fault, not the game. I've had no trouble finding a good squad/voip because I look for it. I don't sit there and let everyone come to me. Take initiative!

Comment

i've been scouring for them and maybe once in a blue moon i'll join a server with 3 full squads listening to the commander and the round lasted a good 1hr or so. but that rarely happens to me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by OuTLaWzSm
            i've been scouring for them and maybe once in a blue moon i'll join a server with 3 full squads listening to the commander and the round lasted a good 1hr or so. but that rarely happens to me anyway.
            Ok, but I must reiterate that its the players fault. And you know what? Those same players play more than bf2, so chances are whatever game you play next will be as lacking in teamwork as the last.

Comment

Why do these people feel the need to tell us thier quitting the game.
              Just go already! ! ! . . . . . .Red

Comment

actually, its the people who really want to teamwork the most that end up leaving early.
                If some of you read the "what i enjoy to do in bf2" post and other posts relating to that, you'll see that most people just want to be grievers. Many folks said, screw winning the game, they just want to ruin peoples fun. Those peoples, are people who want a good, solid, fun, teamworked game. Many are leaving because of the patches, that did this, or that. But much more are leaving because of the amount of lameness that is going on. And apparently by many of this forum. You want a community? Start acting like one.
                No, BF2 isnt dead, nor will it anytime soon. However towards the end, all you'll have playing it are hackers/cheaters and........grievers. Hope it all works out for you.

Comment

Roll on the mods , DCon is the one im lookin out for !

Comment

yeah, its moaners like this guy who make it suck.

anybody who leaves BF2 is somebody the rest of the players are better without.

whiners, CS fans, halo fans, etc.

obviously 2142 is an incredibly queer concept, and any sci fi loser who likes it should be shot in the back of the head, but ignore it and it will go away.
                    Wow your post contradicted itself.

You say screw whiners and then you complain about the next new bf game lol WOW!

Comment

ICB seems to do that a fair bit... its always worth a laugh tho

Comment

Originally posted by redrider
                        Why do these people feel the need to tell us thier quitting the game.
                        Just go already! ! ! . . . . . .Red
                        Why respond to their posts?

Comment

It seems to me that everyone ive ever seen use the VoiP thingy usually speaks in another language lol..

Or its some Londoner who wants a fight with everyone in his squad lmao

Comment

I dont give a ****. The guy is a little bitch and as someone has said before people that leave BF2; BF2 is better without. Oh and did I mention this guy is a little bitch?

P.S. Next time dont post **** like this just ****ing leave the ****ing game you little bitch and stop trying to bring us all down with your **** covered face.

Comment

I lol @ Misiek, I think mummy didn't buy him his chocolate milk?

Comment

Working...
                              X