Your funniest moments in BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your funniest moments in BF2

I love piling into a buggy with a couple friends and then just ripping around the map seeing how far you can launch people when you hit them before someone finally manages to kill you.

Comment

I was in a tank came up to the Sharqi radio station then ran out and put 2 Mines in front of the tank that wasn't in use treads, then came hopped back in tank and backed up to the ramp, then as expected someone would run out and hop in it, then kaboom!

Next this ejected this guy with the M95, when he was destroying our chopper at our base, so he came in to blow it up again with missiles and I got him:

This one was funny, on Mashtuur was going to capp checkpoint, but they thought better of it, so I killed one of them climbed ladder, then threw a hand grenade down, killed the guy, another one came up killed him with AK, then another one came up so I wanted to use the stinger to kill a soldier so I hopped on it and fired at one of them when he came up and ran towards me:

I got alot of others but it would take to long to read but if you filmed me getting my expert knife it would have been a laugh knife = pwnage = great fun.

This one was funny Mashtuur, owned someone with a stinger

Comment

Hmm I have two moments, one was when i was at the top of a ladder a PLA player started shooting me from below. I jumped off, fell on the chinaman and killed him and survived! One was how I got expert knife, When i knifed loads of people going up the stairs in the TV station in sharqi peninsula. They just didn't shoot me for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchelcostello
          no way dude i was in that apc how the crap did that happen i thought u were gonna suicide and bail out but you through the bloody base lol that was a kick ass moment i guard that spot to the bone man and i have to say although you went clean through it at an ackward angle it was some bloody fluke

lol:evil:
          what night was that wed?

Comment

Oohhhhh I have tons

Mobile Repair Vehicle

This works well on wake for whoring up repair points. Be engy and get in the flying cow. After dropping the people off at arty island and carrier if they wanna go, just cruise around and hover over tanks n stuff to repair them. If an F-35 locks onto you, drop flares then hop into a back seat and start wrenching. When you hop into the back, no one can get lock on via heat-seekers. One time I was doing this US had only the North Base. I fly in and start hovering to cap the flag. Some AT guy shoots me. Half health. No problem! Hop in the back and wrench it up! While unpiloted the chopper will just fly in circles and go up. Not only will it not crash, but it cant be hit by stingers, and makes a pretty nice evasive manuever. I did this about 20 times, and the AT guys were wondering how in hell I can take that many hits and not die, lol.

Next, I've killed someone capping the TV station on Sharqi but jumping off the helipad and parachuting onto them. Defended flag!

My next fav thing to do is put AT mines all over a tank capping a flag. I'll make sure he knows what I'm doing. You'd be surprised at how many noobs will jump out and try to kill you. Just hop right in and run their ass over. Bwahahahaha

Comment

Too many.....way too many.

But seeing a zombie in the middle of chaos at a karkand alleyway just cracked my up and I died soon after as I was just standing there in watching. That was my first zombie moment.

Comment

In Oman 2 Cobras came after me when I was blowing up the USMC arty, and they were both hovering right over the cannons. The enemy commander sees me blowing his cannons, so he calls an arty strike on me, and both the choppers get destroyed when the arty shot through them

Comment

Parachuting from the top of the TV station building in Sharqi....and getting impaled on the flag pole.

Comment

making a guy really ****ed off for shooting down his plane 3 times with AT rocket

Comment

Working...
                    X