Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wats wrong with whoring??

Originally posted by EliteRazgriz666
    It seems to me, "whoring" is one in which some1 uses the same weapon/vehicle alot but is it really a bad thing? I hear all this stuff about tank whores/plane whores/pkm whores but thin is if the person is good at wat they do y is that a problem??
    Ok your post has sent me on a deep journey into my mind to explore the term "Fill in the blank" Whoring.

After deep consideration I feel the term is so missused. A whore is a person that sell or gives away their PRODUCT on a regular basis.

Many use the term "fill in the blank" whore to desrcibe someone who repeatedly kills them with a certain BF2 weapon.
    Myself I have used the term "fill in the blank" whore to describe someone who centers on one BF2 weapon and obviously has no other talent.

But we all have been sooo misguided and inappropriate in our use of the term "fill in the blank" whore ::sigh::

In the future I will use the term "BF2 Multi weapon talent challenged person", I hope many will join me in being properly descriptive and politically correct from now on.
    Thank you EliteRazGrl for sending me on this mental journey to discovery my terminology was flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Enz0
      I don't know about everyone else but I use the term whoring to describe someone who uses a vehicle for the points and not to support their team. Such as a tank/apc/vehicle roaming the spawn points of a base and where a lot of soldier are, just to kill them and not going after the flag.
      I do the same Elite, but I'm afraid we're in the minority.

Comment

Originally posted by Inc|LoKi
        Really who cares .... IF player B is better than player A in a Helicopter/jet .. then in the interest of the team winning the game Player B should be allowed to take the heli / jet everytime.

If player A cant handle the truth then he needs to stop whining and go practice on a less populated server till he is better.

End of story ...No argument... Dont even bother you will be shut down
        Well I guess they can shut off the internet now that you have given your final decree. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Inc|LoKi
          Really who cares .... IF player B is better than player A in a Helicopter/jet .. then in the interest of the team winning the game Player B should be allowed to take the heli / jet everytime.

If player A cant handle the truth then he needs to stop whining and go practice on a less populated server till he is better.

End of story ...No argument... Dont even bother you will be shut down

This is the biggest bunch of BS I have heard in awhile. Some of us play to have fun. Some of us play to win. I play to have fun. So by me having to give up a vehicle because so and so is better is crazy. If I was there 1st I will take the vehicle. No one deserves anything in this game and I dont care how good you are at it.

I guess thats the problem when you mix people who play for fun and people who play to win. I have had many games where I have had a blast playing even though I was on the losing team. People can tell me I suck till they are blue in the face. I just ignore them cause I have fun while playing and dont take a video game too seriously.

Comment

I mean if you are in a tank in a city, are you supposed to take ease and hold fire now and then, or get kick for tankwhoring. Sorry but someone has to man that think 24/7 imo, it's a great weapon to support the groundtroops at least. To bad you got people just doing that, but taking out a tank isn't hard either.

Comment

Well... then of course - we have BAD whores who kill people in pilot seats of aircraft and etc. I hate them with a burning passion. Once I caught a whole clan doing this- so I decided to make their time a little more exciting by 'inadvertantly' killing them all in that round - just hunting them down from time to time, and when I have the chance- I try to make it seem like an accident (i.e: hop out of buggy while about to hit them- usually results in an mysterious un-named death). They wanted to spawn-rape the TV-Station in Sharqi so much that they had to kill team-mates to do it. I wonder if it is indicative of their character in real life?

Comment

It's first come, first serve. If you get there before whoever else wants the vehicle, then too bad for them. If you see somebody is in the exact spot for the vehicle & they were there first, then you should let them have it. If you want it that bad you'll wait there for it.

Comment

They are the ones who annoy me, the guys who TK on Sharqi for the MEC Chopper and just hover at the back of the building running off kills.

Don't get me wrong people who constantly spawn there are morons for spawning there knowing the whores are up there doing that.

But its the fact they kill anyone in the chopper who may have got there first just so them and their little butt buddy can jump into it and rack up a huge score, I dare most of these guys to a ground fight but they just reply "Noob got pwnd" which says it all really..

Or even worse are the ones who jump into the choppers and never fly it, just wanna whore points from the gunners position and would **** their pants if they actually had to fly the damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by PC_Judge
                    They are the ones who annoy me, the guys who TK on Sharqi for the MEC Chopper and just hover at the back of the building running off kills.

Don't get me wrong people who constantly spawn there are morons for spawning there knowing the whores are up there doing that.

But its the fact they kill anyone in the chopper who may have got there first just so them and their little butt buddy can jump into it and rack up a huge score, I dare most of these guys to a ground fight but they just reply "Noob got pwnd" which says it all really..

Or even worse are the ones who jump into the choppers and never fly it, just wanna whore points from the gunners position and would **** their pants if they actually had to fly the damn thing.
                    Right on, exactly what I was talking about in my previous post.

Comment

Regarding the use of the word 'noob', a Forum that I'm a moderator at has made a distinction.

A newbie is a fairly new member, yet someone willing to learn from mistakes, or make a sensible contribution.

A n00b is the type of poster who would come in and make an ass of themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X