Wats wrong with whoring??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wats wrong with whoring??

It seems to me, "whoring" is one in which some1 uses the same weapon/vehicle alot but is it really a bad thing? I hear all this stuff about tank whores/plane whores/pkm whores but thin is if the person is good at wat they do y is that a problem??

Re: Wats wrong with whoring??

its a porblem because it can be slefish, i odnt think its a problem always choosing a particular kit but alwyas grabbing the plane or attack heli or whatever to such a extent your amazing at it but probably crap as infantry is slefish becuase you should give other people a chance in those vehicles.

Comment

When someone spawns and gets in a tank, the tank whore will jump on the tank, shot at it and tell him to get out. That is a tank whore and it is wrong. The person in the tank may be just as good......u think

Comment

I don't know about everyone else but I use the term whoring to describe someone who uses a vehicle for the points and not to support their team. Such as a tank/apc/vehicle roaming the spawn points of a base and where a lot of soldier are, just to kill them and not going after the flag.

Comment

Ok i understand both of where ur comin from but i think the term "whoring" is bein overused as when i "plane whore" i dont tk for plane or act like an a**hole if i didnt get it. I sometimes even let the person have it if they ask politely or have bin waitin a long time.

Comment

It's become a common excuse for a lot of people - similar to how often people use the word "noob." The original meaning of the word was to describe someone unknowledgable and ignorant, but now it's just an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Rez_K'awil
              It's become a common excuse for a lot of people - similar to how often people use the word "noob." The original meaning of the word was to describe someone unknowledgable and ignorant, but now it's just an insult.
              lol i thought noobs original meanin was either some1 new to a game or some1 that was crap

Comment

Elite, it is probably a term that has lost its meaning to a bunch of people.. just like the "noobtube". Some people probably consider a person to be whoring if they get killed by a particular person more then a few times. Thats my opinion at least. I know there are people out there that really do exploit a vehicle but that is rare in the servers that I play at.

Comment

I also use the word to describe someone who spends round after round in a certain vehicle.

It's also used by many people to describe someone who has killed them in a certain vehicle. Such an example would be me killing Razgriz in a jet and Razgriz calling me a jet whore.

As long as the soldier doesn't spend round after round in a specific vehicle, it's not whoring.

Comment

haha Rez, you beat me to the punch.. faster typer i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Enz0
                      Such an example would be me killing Razgriz in a jet and Razgriz calling me a jet whore.
                      U killed me??!! lol

Comment

Disease. . .and I speak from experience. Don't whore.

Comment

If I get there first, I get there first. regardless of how many times or how long I have been up in the sky.

Now, if there is a player who is obviously superior to me(in regards to aviation) then I will always allow that player to take it.

The real whores, and whats really wrong are those that can't handle the fact that they didnt get it, and stand in front of, mine, C4, AT or some how destroy the plane or cause the pilot to get a TK...thats whats wrong.

Comment

If your time spent in any given vehicle is 30% or more of your total play time there is a very good chance you are a vehicle whore. If it's more than 50% then you are definitely a vehicle whore and if it's more than 70% then all hail because you are Whorus Maximus, king of all vehicle whores.

Comment

Really who cares .... IF player B is better than player A in a Helicopter/jet .. then in the interest of the team winning the game Player B should be allowed to take the heli / jet everytime.

If player A cant handle the truth then he needs to stop whining and go practice on a less populated server till he is better.

End of story ...No argument... Dont even bother you will be shut down

Comment

Working...
                              X