Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most Balanced Map?

Originally posted by {wxc}panda
    Mastuur is not that balanced if u ask me, US can ALWAYS get to Mosque faster than MEC. For US u just need to grab a hummv and rush down the hill , but for MEC u need to circle around the hotel building to get to the bridge then rush to the Mosque.
    Except that the Mosque is probably the least important flag on that map.

Backyard has the US tank.

Power Plant has the MEC tank.

Hill has US assets and helicopter access.

Hotel has MEC assets and helicopter access.

Comment

The Oilfields. Both sides have uncapable flags along with heavy armor and air power.

Comment

I would say Mashtur also.

Comment

Originally posted by {wxc}panda
          Mastuur is not that balanced if u ask me, US can ALWAYS get to Mosque faster than MEC. For US u just need to grab a hummv and rush down the hill , but for MEC u need to circle around the hotel building to get to the bridge then rush to the Mosque.
          You don't need to drive around over the bridge as MEC. You can just drive down the dryed out river and up again on the other side by the Hotel spawnpoint. Works pretty fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Inc|LoKi
            Zatar is nice because each start with same vehicles... all flags are grey.... any team can get the middle 1st using a jet or transport helo. to spawn a squad in.

You fight for the flags if you win you get the prizes... more vehicles.

So the map is always won by the team with the better teamwork / better players...
            OK that I agree with but I wouldn't call it balanced per se.

Comment

Mashtuur has to be, although it lacks something now the BH has been nerfed.

Other than that Smokescreen, that's a brilliant map.

Comment

What about Sharqi?

That can be a fun map to play and never seems like one side is totally raping the other with armour or air power.

Comment

Definately not zatas as someone mentioned, in clangames, the team with the chopper is the team that wins (tvmissile raping the opponent)

Comment

Working...
                  X