Most Balanced Map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Balanced Map?

What does everyone feel is the most balanced map?

Myself: Mashtur
    Reasons: No Uncaps, with BH nerfed its no more Valuable then the Mec chopper, equal number of vehicles and spawns

Re: Most Balanced Map?

Zatar Wetlands.

Comment

Ghost Town

Comment

My vote is for Mashtuur City now that the BH and MEC Choppers are similar in usefulness (and they are both STILL very useful...all of the v1.0 BH whores just don't think so )

Comment

Mashtuur. No uncaps. Equal number of bases to start. Equal number of capturable bases etc

Comment

I know it is not super popular, but I think Fushe Pass in 32 player is very balanced. Both bases are uncappable, there are no jets, only one attack chopper per side, plenty of AA, and the terrain itself lends itself to some interesting strategical attacks. I have had many a game on this map that came down to the last few tickets for the win....

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
              My vote is for Mashtuur City now that the BH and MEC Choppers are similar in usefulness (and they are both STILL very useful...all of the v1.0 BH whores just don't think so )
              it is still usefull as the mec chopper is too with the right crew you are right, before it was a real killer unless you had 2 vodnik crews set up to ambush it, i have mixed feelings on nerfing of it, the guns do not represent the real life guns anylonger however it does make it a more balanced map this way

Originally posted by Inc|LoKi
              Zatar Wetlands.
              reasons?

reasons?

Comment

I'd go with Mashtuur.

Comment

Originally posted by Chowley
                  Ghost Town
                  reasons?

Comment

ghost town! easily! mashtuur in 2nd place!

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
                      I know it is not super popular, but I think Fushe Pass in 32 player is very balanced. Both bases are uncappable, there are no jets, only one attack chopper per side, plenty of AA, and the terrain itself lends itself to some interesting strategical attacks. I have had many a game on this map that came down to the last few tickets for the win....
                      your first choice is my second choice

Originally posted by bingobones
                      ghost town! easily! mashtuur in 2nd place!
                      i havent played ghost i think...thats SF right? i bought it but havent played it much,

Comment

I would say Ghost town. Russian and SAS starts equal. On mashtuur, US starts a little better, since they start on the largest side of the bridge with 3 flags.

Comment

Anybody else notice that most maps that are very balanced have uncappable bases and are very symmetrical. By symmetrical, I mean, you could put a mirror smack down the middle of the map, and be pretty close to reality.

Comment

Mastuur's pretty balanced.

Wake Island is the other end of the spectrum.

Comment

I'd agree with mashtuur only if everyone is loaded into the game BEFORE the round starts. Otherwise it's a scramble to get the flags, and whatever team has the fastest computers on it will have upwards of 2 extra flags by the time everyone is loaded in. The game at Mashtuur is either a great battle, or a quick, decisive win.

Comment

Working...
                              X