Punishing tk's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punishing tk's

i was wonderin does punish someone for tk send them to hell or something..beacuse on every clan server it always says if you punish are clan mates we will ban you...

Re: Punishing tk's

You get taxed for every teamkill you are punished for; inland revenue (like the IRS) sent me a demand the other day.

Beware of Taxmen bearing final demands...

Comment

I`m really surprised they get away with this.

Comment

punishing for tks is why the game was made

Comment

i know but what does punish-and forgive do?

Comment

Why don't you try searching? There's many topics on this.

Comment

I think you should only punish if it was intentional. Everybody makes mistakes. If they do it on purpose when they know that you are on there team then they deserved to be punished.

Comment

FYI: Being punished has NO effect on your score. I'm still seeing people that should know better thinking that a punish gives you extra negitive points. It's not so.

All a punish does is move you one step closer to the kick threshold (which is set by admin). Just be careful not to give too many people a chance to punish and you will never have to worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                  FYI: Being punished has NO effect on your score. I'm still seeing people that should know better thinking that a punish gives you extra negitive points. It's not so.

All a punish does is move you one step closer to the kick threshold (which is set by admin). Just be careful not to give too many people a chance to punish and you will never have to worry about it.
                  ... then why do I get -2 team points for every punish?

Comment

Many clan servers have the rule so that we have an excuse to kick the noobs who stand in front of jets and TK for vehicles. Otherwise we'd have to stop flying or driving anything.

Comment

Punishing does give -2 points extra.

Comment

yes it does, being punished DEFINATLEY takes more points.

A good system is like they have on the TV2 servers it actually says at the top of the screen if you punish'd or forgave and also shows how many punishes and forgives you have given that round.

Comment

some kick threasholds are well stupid seen someone who likes to TK still playing @ -30, most still have that knee jerk reaction 'oh that ******* killed me, punish' within like a second of them dieing,, wouldnt take much to growup just a little

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp

rofl, stop spouting ********

Comment

errr....This was tested in detail by somebody who tried to clear up all the BS.

And in the end, it was concluded that Being Punished for a TeamKill does NOT yield more of a reduction of points. You only get points off for the teamkill itself. The Punish does nothing, but simply add up to kick you once you reach the limit set by the admin.

Comment

Working...
                              X