GP-30/GP-25/M203 Underpowered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GP-30/GP-25/M203 Underpowered

assault should have the third movement type - armour AND long sprint - that would be enough to make it realy nice class to play

medic guns should be nerfed [g36e is still a joke..], there is no reasoning behind them being better than regular or onlocked assault guns. multipurpose medic is more a problem than strong support guy when it comes to balancing assault

third - smoke grenades - their usefullnes grows dramaticaly with number of them being carried. 4 would be enough

as for the nade.. one change - it f.. cant jump out of the nearby vechicle. all other is managable. few days ago on masthur there was a guy who decimated my team with his f2000 gl. he was VERY good with it connecting 2 of 3 shots fired, it is skill that matters anyway

Comment

i was one of those blasted noob tubers everyone hated, but it rocked. I agree with most ppl here and to increase the dmg radius, maybe not as rediculous as pre 1.2 but half increase by 50% of the difference from pre 1.2

Comment

i just want them to bounce dammit!

im pretty sure i was the first guy who used the gl, at least at long ranges, as a effective weapon.

but now its all glitchy close in, so people dont use it. that and you can nail a guy in the head and not get so much as a kill assist for it....

i havent checked, does it bounce close range in 1.22? thats all i want it to do.

people dont realize that the grenade launcher is at its best at very long ranges, and the higher you are the more youll hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Inc|LoKi
          I think DICE should restore the old NOOB tube ..............
          I think not and before you flame me,look @ my hours as Assault class.

Comment

restore the old blast radius, keep arming and no shooting while jumping. That woudl balance out that assault rifle and encourage people to play it a bit.

Comment

The only thing that the GLs need is a bigger blast radius. I mean, it's a grenade!, not a childs firework!

Otherwise, GLs are fine the way they are.

Comment

I'll agree with most of these posts as well - the blast radius needs to be increased...

And is it me, or does it now take 3 rounds to a HUMVEE to take it down?

But with the increases to the support weapons, and guns like the g36e, assault has lost is glamour. Its for "assaulting" - let it do just that

Comment

Indeed more often than not 3 GL's to destroy humvee used to be 2 becuase now you have to land it beside the humvee to inflict damage.. if you hit the humvee directly it bounces off.

Comment

They boosted the G36E? I didn't know that.

Comment

Working...
                    X