Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have to be kidding.....what have they done to the AT kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You have to be kidding.....what have they done to the AT kit?

Originally posted by Ghilleman
    just double click, and the second one will be real.
    but that makes it harder to guide, as when you click you're supposed to hold the trigget to keep the scope in your eyes to have a reticle to aim with and guide it.

its even worse if the guy starts to reload his rocket.

Comment

Well, at least you'll have your rocket. I agree that the issue should be fixed, i only experienced it pre-1.21, but if its still happening, then DICE should get a move on fixing it. BTW, has anyone else ever had a "gun jam"? Its happened to me twice before, where i click, and my gun won't fire.

Comment

- decreased the controlability of AT rounds

i dont agree with that one. in recent games ive managed to pull off long and short range extreme course modifications that even i couldnt believe.

i would have to assume that i was hacking if i got hit by my own SRAW, they do over 90 degree turns at long or short range.

before 1.21 i never saw a SRAW misfire, or go through a tank, or disappear before hitting the tank.

now every 1/5 SRAWs it so or does.... and seems to be just the one that would kill the guy or blow up the tank, and result in you losing a kill and gaining a death.

oh yeah, and you should get 4 teampoints for destroying enemy tank (only if enemy in it, empty dont count) and 2 for enemy APCs.

this way when i blow up the APC whore's vehicle on karkand, i get points regardless of whether hes caught in it or manages to squeak out and look for another vehicle.
        why? because the contribution to the team is incredible, and you get nothing now for working all day with higher deaths wiping out enemy vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
          - decreased the controlability of AT rounds

i dont agree with that one. in recent games ive managed to pull off long and short range extreme course modifications that even i couldnt believe.
          You don't have to agree, but I guarantee that the 1.2 patch decreased their controllability. What I'm refering to is when fire and guide them they aren't as responsive as before. They can't turn on a dime, but now make a wider sweeping turn. The AT kit is my most used kit, so I'm pretty sensitive to it's changes.

Comment

Hey simio1337 - i can tell your an idoit from your response. If you don't have enough brains to add anything towards the thread please don't post anymore. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ghilleman
              Well, at least you'll have your rocket. I agree that the issue should be fixed, i only experienced it pre-1.21, but if its still happening, then DICE should get a move on fixing it. BTW, has anyone else ever had a "gun jam"? Its happened to me twice before, where i click, and my gun won't fire.
              I've had the dao jam on me a couple times. I fire and hear the sound when you're out of bullets, but then I fire again and it actually shoots.

Comment

Happened to me with the M16 and the M4. Pretty much what you described.

Comment

Working...
                X