Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Problems connecting to EuroForce Servers

Originally posted by Boss_HoggHB
    Dwarfvader , i've got the exact same problem.
    I was playing EF this morning when i all of the sudden got disconnected by Punkbuster ( because of a High Ping) . I thought it would be allright but when i tried to start EF again it said i hadn't bought the game yet . I tried to get into the EA Downloader but it didnt work , says i cant connect to the server . And by the way : i NEVER got kicked for a High Ping before this happened.
    Yeah, so basically we can't play EU now... Because apparently we didn't buy it?!?

wtf, I bought my copy, I don't know about you.... but that really ****es me off.

Comment

yes i paid for it......
      But i just saw the ea site is down to , so maybe that is the problem

During the next couple of hours, we'll be busy upgrading our equipment and providing maintenance to our site. We're making sure that EAGames.com continues to be the best place to play on the Web! We apologize for this temporary inconvenience and appreciate your patience. See you soon!
      i'll try again tomorrow if it still doesnt work than ......I WANT MY MONEY BACK :P

Comment

Originally posted by Boss_HoggHB
        yes i paid for it......
        But i just saw the ea site is down to , so maybe that is the problem

i'll try again tomorrow if it still doesnt work than ......I WANT MY MONEY BACK :P
        Same... Aside from any of the problems I have had with bf2 or any other bf2 related product.... Booting me from a server and telling me that I need to buy the game after I was JUST playing it, pretty much is my line in the sand.

Comment

Simply make sure you apply the full version of the 1.22 patch after everything else. Even if you applied 1.22 before you can still re-apply it as the very last action. Works for everybody I've helped with this so far.

Marcus.

Comment

So markus your saying just apply the full 1.22 patch again?or can we use the incremental 1.21-1.22?Ea should be paying ppl like you for providing the tech support that they are not!

Comment

Originally posted by DwarfVader
              See I'm having a completely different problem...

I can run BF2 and SF, and I can load servers running Tabitha Quarry. But the second my system tries to run any other EU map... It drops to the browser and tells me I need to go buy EU. Which I did.

I wasn't having this problem before I formatted my system and was forced to re-install EVERYTHING... now it is occuring.... And pi$$ing me the hell off.
              Hey mate, did you fix this problem it has just happened to me ?????

Comment

ok it worked 4 me! i just applied the incremental patch the 9mb one and now im set.

Comment

I'm not entirely sure what happened to change the working state of it, but I didn't do anything.

I was fully patched, and it was all working fine when it stopped. It didn't work for 4 days, and then POW it worked just fine.

Comment

Reading the threads I thought "YES" that's the answer. So I ran the 1.22 patch again, and guess what.... Still says I need to buy the Bloody Euro Force!!!!! I don't think anyone can appreciate the trouble this EF has given me! Just what do I have to do to get this running? I've re-install BF2, downloaded all new patches, reloaded SF, re-downloaded EF, and it still won't let me play!!!!! Has anyone out there got any ideas? Thanks, I feel better for the moan.

Comment

i just reinstalled patch

Comment

Working...
                      X