No announcement yet.

Wtf P90 Rate Of Fire still the same??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf P90 Rate Of Fire still the same??!

I dunno if you guys tried it, its still the 600RPM on the p90!! WTF??????? COmpare it to MP5, is damn slow!!

Re: Wtf P90 Rate Of Fire still the same??!

The audio is just off, but it still shoots 900RPM.

Comment

No, it is increased...but they didn't bother changing the sound for the gun....

Comment

It's a special vairant of the P90 designed to lower the sound signature by supressing the noise of every 3rd shot fired.
        Very confusing to the enemy.

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

Comment

Yeah i figure it out

Comment

Still a peice of $hit gun to me. [spits]

Cleans DAO

Comment

I dont get why they bothered....if they are going to make it better...then fix the sound too...seriously, it's confusing as hell now lol

Comment

So they actually fixed the Rate of fire but didn't even bother fixing the sound to go along with it? That's pretty frickin lazy if you ask me. Sometimes, just...wow.

What is the RPM of the MP7 BTW just for comparision?

Comment

MP7 is 900 RPM.
                  Seems that BF2's engine only handles 450, 600, or 900 RPM for fully auto weapons.

I think this is a case of DOH! rather than laziness. Easy to miss a variable when you're rushing something out the door. This tweak came out perty damned quick.

Comment

ya the gun is faster, but still seems inadequate. I still cant go head to head with any G3*6*

Comment

You shouldn't be expecting a SMG to go head to head with an assault rifle or carbine the way this game works, however, the P90 can't even go head to head with the stock SMG's.

Comment

It fires faster but it seems like EA reduced the damage... It still takes a whole clip to kill anyone.

Comment

So this is the problem? I thought I'm hearing wrong. Bullets were flying like mad...and only thing I heard was P90's 600rpm sound. THAT'S LAME!!!!!

I have a better idea...why don't they give the code to the community and let them fix the stuff. It happened to Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines...when Troika bankrupted(stopped working), community made patches themselves. They fixed stuff...I don't see why it also shouldn't be this way with Battlefield 2. Things would be fixed faster and probably fixed correctly. And if they have doubts around this...then every patch community makes would be reviewed by DICE/EA to see if it's OK to be released for ranked servers.

Comment

This wont happen while the parent company is still supporting the game, but on a side note, it is really nice when the community is given the tools to continue to support a game after the developer can no longer.

Populous: The Beginning got some major community support after Bullfrog broke up and I believe they still support the game to this day. The community made a few patches and set up a whole match-making setup for online play.

Comment

Before, you could empty your whole massive clip and still not kill your target.
                              Now, you can still empty your whole massive clip and still not kill your target.
                              But you do it faster.

I suppose as a close range weapon it would be pretty awesome though, if your DAO has rusted over.

Comment

Working...
                              X