Im tired of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im tired of this

im just saying, im tired of ppl complaining about the game and all these so called expliots, I swear u Complainers complain about the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN wht do u think ur proven here, its just a game and not UR LIFE! EA or DICE anit reading this, so complaing i guess just makes YOU FEEL BETTER so thats why you do it, pathitic. i play useally for 4 hours and i have never seen this, i have com across it once in my 150+ hours played. and it really wasn't a big deal, just avoid the flag and go to the next one, if someone in the building exploiting.
    So i was just saying list the So called "Problems" in the game, NOT PATCH 1.2 thats old news, so whts new complainers.

Comment

Originally posted by pzittykitty1
      im just saying, im tired of ppl complaining about the game and all these so called expliots, I swear u Complainers complain about the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN wht do u think ur proven here, its just a game and not UR LIFE! EA or DICE anit reading this, so complaing i guess just makes YOU FEEL BETTER so thats why you do it, pathitic. i play useally for 4 hours and i have never seen this, i have com across it once in my 150+ hours played. and it really wasn't a big deal, just avoid the flag and go to the next one, if someone in the building exploiting.
      So i was just saying list the So called "Problems" in the game, NOT PATCH 1.2 thats old news, so whts new complainers.

HEY Stop complaining over us complaining, all you guys do is complain cpmplain complain about us complaining,...pathitec. :laugh:

Comment

glitches I've seen and whether they are game-debilitating:

missile not firing from anti-tank launcher (very debilitating but not very often)

during first 20 seconds or so on a server, all the player animations are stuck at the stand still look. (it happens a lot but after it passes there's no more problems and it's probably just the server still setting me data)

trying to spot a vehicle and because a thin little tree or some trooper is in front of it, you get a "enemy activity" call or "hostiles on the ground" call instead of "Hostile <insert vehicle class here>". (not very game debilitating but if you see more than 10% of a vehicle or already spotted that trooper, the spotting mechnanism should move on).

once had a UAV building on karkand disapear. (I was on MEC and gaurding the factory because we kept getting raped when the US apc went behind our lines. it was only gone a couple of minutes so it was no big deal to me)

sometimes the AA-missiles, after a lock-on to a helicopter or jet will loose the lock when he flares but when I go to relock-on it just shows a triangle and doesn't even try to lock on. (very bad when you're under attack.)

I think that's all i've seen so far, and the red/blue tag bug but that's needs no introduction.

I'll reply again if I see any more. I personally don't have much of a problem with the game and when it does work, it works great.

Comment

nice sig mouse no4...made me happy

for me, i've had a problem where the keyboard and mouse dont work once i load a level. I can alt-tab or ctrl-alt-del out of it, but nothing else, not even esc. to the main menu...maybe i'm the only one, but if this is contagious, man they're gonna have a problem on thier hands....

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
            I'm tired of being tired.

I don't know who to complain to.
            Speak to your pharmacist, you may have worms.

Comment

Working...
            X