Im tired of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im tired of this

WHAT ARE ALL THESE "BUGS AND GLITCHS" everyone talks about, really everyone says well they need to fix all teh bugs and glitchs first.

So here list them all:

Re: Im tired of this

Teh bugs and glitches you are referring to are the map exploits that people are using to gain an advantage over everyone else. An example is the karkand map exploits where you are able to get inside a building and totally own everyone that comes within range. All this without taking any kind of risk of being killed or harmed yourself. But people like that have no balls. They have no balls cos i got the axe to em.

Comment

The most annoying glitch I've seen is the imm. glitch...where people can make themselves immune to damage to 1 weapon type at a time. Only way to kill them if they are glitching against your primary weapon is to quickly take out pistol and hope they don't switch to your pistol (unlikely though).

Comment

Yeah Loki pwned me a few times tonight using the Temple glitch on Dragon, lame I know

Comment

What exactly are you tired of?

Comment

Are these common things? I personally have never seen anything like that in all the time I played BF2. Hmm...

Comment

Are you dedicated enough though?

peeps shooting you through buildings sucks OK!

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
                Teh bugs and glitches you are referring to are the map exploits that people are using to gain an advantage over everyone else. An example is the karkand map exploits where you are able to get inside a building and totally own everyone that comes within range. All this without taking any kind of risk of being killed or harmed yourself. But people like that have no balls. They have no balls cos i got the axe to em.
                Specifically, what exploit in Karkand? If there's a spot to hide that one simply can't get hurt at, then that sucks. But if someone's found something clever that you haven't, that shouldn't be considered in exploit. That should be considered a kick ass player.

Comment

/\/\

k shoot, but not through glitchy buildings

Comment

Well i cant TELL you what exploits are on karkand can i? I would get my ass kicked by the admins for explaining how they are done. Go search on google if you really wanna know. Try 'karkand exploit' and see how you go.

Comment

I'm tired of being tired.

I don't know who to complain to.

Comment

I freezup alot on some servers!! GRRRR And i can go from 70 ping to 800+ for a few seconds then back to 70...weard.

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
                          Well i cant TELL you what exploits are on karkand can i? I would get my ass kicked by the admins for explaining how they are done. Go search on google if you really wanna know. Try 'karkand exploit' and see how you go.
                          Are we reading the same thread lol..

night n00bs

Comment

Originally posted by pzittykitty1
                            WHAT ARE ALL THESE "BUGS AND GLITCHS" everyone talks about, really everyone says well they need to fix all teh bugs and glitchs first.

So here list them all:

um search is a good feature

Comment

Originally posted by old sch00l
                              Are we reading the same thread lol..

night n00bs
                              Try rereading the first post dude, you will get it!

Comment

Working...
                              X