• Show
Clear All

Re: Once again the broke the game - new and old bugs in 1.22

Originally posted by Phenomenomenon
    Didn't see this thread comming.
    Nor did I. Surprise of the century.

Comment

Re: Once again they broke the game - new and old bugs in 1.22

I just finished playing a few rounds and I didn't see any difference.

Still plenty of PKM's
      Still plenty of snipers
      Still all kinds of whinning.

Comment

the whining will never stop.

Comment

Originally posted by 18zulukiller
          Neither did i its the same to play with as it was in 1.21 but i did notice that AA is completely crap AGAIN (F***ING Bas***ds), the GL works better ,the BH guns work better now. TV missiles seem to have had there range increased and are now more maneuverable.
          lol sounds like EA accidentally patched to 1.2 instead of 1.22

Comment

btw whilst im still moaning, the Mig cannot hit the Euro Fighter at all via missles at range on Smoke!

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
              Patches can't fix unmodified content problem as it's a local issue.
              dont just say that. That leaves people thinking "well.....how do you fix it then?"

Comment

Originally posted by DanneDA
                • Ghosting AT-missiles - way more often

That happend to me once, all others hit

Comment

i think all these 5 pages have proven is that the thread starter is a moron

Comment

Nah the thread has plenty of merit. The AT missle still ghost all the time for my and my cousin. Its kinda lame. Also a few posts above I have notced that its nearly impossible to hit a attack chopper with missles from a place now for the last 2 patches....1.21 and 1.22. You get a lock and wait for the flares to disapear get a new hard lock and fire... the missles turn at the last second....

But anyway the AT missles going through vehicles sucks ass and is still around.

Comment

but that has nothing to do with this thread
                      those are existing problems that were not exacerbated by 1.22 but not fixed by it either

Comment

well..

there was some M clan tag guy who was really good on a 50 licks City maps only server last night, just after they updated themselves to 1.22... And he was dolphin diving like a proper pr0...

He was almost impossible to kill, and he was getting off a burst fire round mid way through the dive (when he crouches or something I think)... The problem is the animation that other players saw was just a man lying down going up and down... Making it very irritating..

Also, not only irritating, but proving that EA's fix is lame, and doesn't work. All it does is slow down game play when you want to hide behind a wall or quickly go prone then stand up again.....

Comment

Originally posted by MoD
                          That's a bit unfortunate. Anyway, hopefully it's just something on my end and not something that'll have to be patched.
                          People can't strafe or run can they? I've never done it nor do I think i've seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by DanneDA
                            Missed a "y" in "they" in the title - mods please fix.
                            • Ghosting AT-missiles - way more often
                            • People survive direct hits from Tank/APC
                            • Insta-prone in midair - dolphin diving back?
                            • Getting "You have been killed" message twice when you die by different people, one more death added to score
                            • Redname-tag bug even worse
                            • Looping repairing sound if repair started before the round starts
                            • Players disappear/appear out of thin air.

The ones I noticed while playing only 2 rounds on Karkand.

gosh and yesterday when a guy came at me disapeared then reappered and killed me i thought maybe it was just my pc, so its a new bug?

Originally posted by davesbox
                            So has the Lock on error on certain Oil towers really been fixed? I like how they say "certain Oil towers" I'm sure this was just fixed on Wetlands, but what about Ghost Town in SF. Its a bitch to lock on the heli's. Anyone test this yet? I'm stuck at work can't wait to give it a try later tonight.
                            nothing changed on the oman towers

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
                              Jesus!!!! - Patch didnt fix my unmoded content problem, was really hoping it would.
                              I do believe that is not someting a patch can fix.

And once again...here is another thread saying how "They" broke the game with another patch. Funny, my game still works as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
                                It's the chopper from EF, the Eurocopter Tiger or some such. It's called the Tiger HAP in the game and the patch notes say they adjusted the handling.
                                But obviously for EF maps only, right? or do they now include them in other non-EF maps?

How different can they be anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X