Once again they broke the game - new and old bugs in 1.22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again they broke the game - new and old bugs in 1.22

Missed a "y" in "they" in the title - mods please fix.
    • Ghosting AT-missiles - way more often
    • People survive direct hits from Tank/APC
    • Insta-prone in midair - dolphin diving back?
    • Getting "You have been killed" message twice when you die by different people, one more death added to score
    • Redname-tag bug even worse
    • Looping repairing sound if repair started before the round starts
    • Players disappear/appear out of thin air.

The ones I noticed while playing only 2 rounds on Karkand.

Re: Once again the broke the game - new and old bugs in 1.22

Jesus!!!! - Patch didnt fix my unmoded content problem, was really hoping it would.

Comment

Been playing for about 25 minutes and haven't noticed any regression due to the 1.22 patch.

Patches can't fix unmodified content problem as it's a local issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
        Been playing for about 25 minutes and haven't noticed any regression due to the 1.22 patch.

Patches can't fix unmodified content problem as it's a local issue.
        I wish you would share this 'local' problem with us all. As no one can solve this problem for me.

Comment

Didn't see this thread comming.

Comment

The patch was supposed to edit something about the Support's crosshair? I don't notice anything different when going prone.

Comment

Originally posted by Enz0
              The patch was supposed to edit something about the Support's crosshair? I don't notice anything different when going prone.
              Neither did i its the same to play with as it was in 1.21 but i did notice that AA is completely crap AGAIN (F***ING Bas***ds), the GL works better ,the BH guns work better now. TV missiles seem to have had there range increased and are now more maneuverable.

Comment

Originally posted by 18zulukiller
                Neither did i its the same to play with as it was in 1.21 but i did notice that AA is completely crap AGAIN (F***ING Bas***ds), the GL works better ,the BH guns work better now. TV missiles seem to have had there range increased and are now more maneuverable.

Hmm are you sure about all that? My impression was this hotfix changed very very little. You are talking about patch type changes.

Comment

Im honestly not positive about any of that i dont know what tweak files to open or anything. But ill tell you for a fact the attack heli was barley a spec on my screen (ive got it set to 100% view distance) and it could easyilly fire of a tv missle and land it on a nats arse and the missles were seriously bending all over the place. LIke Enz0 said the main point was to change the support weapons MG36 & PKM (add some time delay when you go to prone and then sights) it honestly dosnt feel like theve changed a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
                    I wish you would share this 'local' problem with us all. As no one can solve this problem for me.

You can connect to all servers in the in-game broswer that doesn't have a green TV icon.

The modified error means that one of the patches didn't work properly, even if it didn't give any error messages. It can happen to a .zip file (meaning you get kicked from every server) or just a map file (meaning that you can't play some maps).

Either keep on trying the patch (in safe mode/ antivirus turned off) or try to figure out the non patched files based on their dates and get them from someone else.

Comment

The TV missile was capable of firing outside the visual range I believe, and I think this has always been the case.

Comment

Are you telling me, that the AA is broken again? They got it perfect in 1.21! It was way easy to shoot them down, but not impossible to avoid!

Comment

ok when you go to prone with the pkm NOT using iron sights you will notice that it takes say 0.5 secs for the cross hairs to get small....thats the change in the patch..but guess what? that dosnt seem to make a diffrence at all lol people just prone and go to iron sights

Comment

Haven't noticed any diff to AA.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
                              Haven't noticed any diff to AA.
                              Thank god!

Comment

Working...
                              X