Great Wall = Medic dream class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Great Wall = Medic dream class

Had similar things happen to me on that map. It does get very chaotic especially when you have 2 squads going head to head. You got bullets flying over your head and nades landing right next to your face..lol

Good times... Good times...

Comment

Cant play this map anymore, reminds me of my birthday, which was the worst ever birthday in the history of the universe.

Comment

I think its a engineers dream :P specially when the armor has to push the smalls entrances plus if ya got the skills being on the wall witht he shotty is some extreme fun

Comment

You can have a blast playing several ways on Great Wall. That is its strength. Snipers have a nice advantage, mainly being almost invulnerable to vehicles when on the wall. Engineers, AT, and Spec Ops can get at vehicles pretty easily once they are inside the wall, and even outside it as well. The EF assult rilfe is pretty sweet in it's own way. It's an awesome map, without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
            Cant play this map anymore, reminds me of my birthday, which was the worst ever birthday in the history of the universe.
            I am sorry to hear that. I guess it must have been hard eating cake on top of the Great Wall of china with bullets flying all over and tanks destroying all of your presents.

Comment

I went sniper when SF come out, now I have EF I seem to always go Engineer.

Comment

yep i LOVE playing as Sniper, Medic and Engineer on that map

Comment

Is this a good map to get my expert healing badge or however that thing is called. The thing where you have to get 25 heals.

Comment

Im never realy a medic, but great wall is AWESOME!!! i usualy snipe, as i love sniping. and it es fun fun!

Comment

OH yeah, and I'm a believer in the FAMAS on this map now too.

Comment

Originally posted by Banjoma
                        Is this a good map to get my expert healing badge or however that thing is called. The thing where you have to get 25 heals.
                        Yes, just get into a server with 30+ people playing (and a large number of tickets), find a good squad and spam health packs. If you stick to the walls, you will avoid most of the artillery and tank stuff which make it difficult to heal people before they get killed.

Comment

Working...
                        X