Great Wall = Medic dream class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Wall = Medic dream class

Been a long time since I have started a thread. Just thought it would be nice to get some other peoples opinion and maybe start a thread that was more positive vs. all the negativity that goes on around here.

I bought the Euro pack when it came out. I must say I actually love all 3 of the maps that came with it. Smokescreen is awesome and I have gotten to really like the Great Wall. At first I couldn't stand it, I would get sniped and then I wanted revenge and I played sniper class the first 3 or 4 times I played the map.

Now, I play Medic on this map and I must say, WOW! Freaking awesome map to play Medic class on. Personally I would either form a squad or join a squad. I may have gotten lucky, but everytime I play this map now I join a squad and I pick Medic class. We push down the wall and I am reviving and healing left and right. Manage to always come out with a Gold, or silver everytime I play it.

Anyone really like Great Wall or play Medic on that map? IF so, do you enjoy it?

Re: Great Wall = Medic dream class

Played this one as Sniper and got Gold with an 84 last week. I like Medic overall, though.

Comment

Yup, 64 people on a 32 Great Wall=Medic's Dream. You just heal, revive. Since most snipers lower you down to 2 health, lotsa heals.

Comment

Medic IS awesome on GW. Today I was getting 20+/20+ heals/revives from all the teammates that were getting PKMed/Sniped.

Comment

I don't really play medic, but this map is awesome if you are a good sniper (most of the good snipers don't stay in the towers) I get at least 10 claymore kills per round.

Comment

Originally posted by smythBSD
            Medic IS awesome on GW. Today I was getting 20+/20+ heals/revives from all the teammates that were getting PKMed/Sniped.

You have to be accurate in your posts.... PKM sniped...without the / is more like it.

:laugh:

Comment

Support class is good to due to the amount of grenade spamming from the towers......

Comment

I mostly play Engineer on that map, the Benelli is sweet for CQC and I can practically stop enemy armor from ever entering closed area with mines.

Comment

I agree EU medic on great wall is awsome Famas has great accuracy and can drop a sniper with 2 rounds at long distance.

Finally a gun that wtf pwns the snippers and pkm noobs I wish this rifle was a 2nd tier unlock for bf2 it owns.

Comment

Yeah I must say Great wall is one of my favorites.
                    It's a great map for sniper

Comment

That's what i was just saying, i mostly play support class on that map. usually medic or supply, sometimes engi cause of the benelli, it sounds bad ass

Comment

Originally posted by FiveO
                        You have to be accurate in your posts.... PKM sniped...without the / is more like it.

:laugh:
                        Ha. But no, I meant PKMed in addition to being sniped by the M95/L96A1.

Comment

OVerall its a great map for almost all classes. There isn't an overwhelming class of anything from what I have seen. Nice to see Medics get back in the game. When Karkand was really big almost 80% of team was medic. Now its hard to find 1-2 medics on Karkand ;/ Hope the Great Wall doesn't turn into that .

Comment

Yeah I have to admit I love playing medic on the Great Wall. Although maybe for a different reason, I absolutely love the FAMAS. Best close to mid-range gun in the game, and the only non-shotty that you can actually spray and pray with.

I seems to be the perfect balance of power, speed, and range for me.

Comment

i had an AWSOME time on great wall once. i was squadleader and was in that tower-thing around where you spawn on the wall at that post ( dont remember name lol) and the chinesse took the base. then me and my squad were stuck on the roof and deserted ( we only had one more command post, the original one) so everyone was tryiong to join my squad and spawn. almost the entiry chinesse team was trying to kill us. they threw nades over walls, and tried to assult ladder. it seemed that EVERYONE was dying bu me i just buckled down in the corner and did my job: be a spawnpoint and heal my mates lol. they dropped arty after arty and i still lived(dont ask me how) my squad had ridiculously high scores, all from defending that tower. it was one of the most fun, confusing, chaotic, and insane BF2 moments that i ever had. ya gotta love that

Comment

Working...
                              X