Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captiva Productions - Stuntmen Arena Trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captiva Productions - Stuntmen Arena Trailer!

Hello again guys

A brand fresh and new release from me and my players have just been finished. And as always, you are the first to see it.

Stuntmen Arena just got shoen on a moviescreen in front of many great bf2 clans. Including BoomTown. We got seriously many great feedbacks for it.

Download and tell me what you think.

http://files.bf2s.com/details.php?file=396

Re: Captiva Productions - Stuntmen Arena Trailer!

Your certainly s t r e t c h i n g the minds of the stunt communities, :laugh:
    and isn't Paul Oakenfold just awsome.

I'm looking forward to April.
    Not just for this, *hint hint*
    I'm interested to know where you get all these third party background footage from too, not just the explosion but the flame the other backgrounds used in your team9 pres. It's pretty snazzy.

Comment

WOW...................... im in awwww

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. XaliaS
        Your certainly s t r e t c h i n g the minds of the stunt communities, :laugh:
        and isn't Paul Oakenfold just awsome.

I'm looking forward to April.
        Not just for this, *hint hint*
        I'm interested to know where you get all these third party background footage from too, not just the explosion but the flame the other backgrounds used in your team9 pres. It's pretty snazzy.

Hehe thanx .

A Magician never reveals his secrets

Well actually i'm not pleased, even though we made som really impressive stunts in this movie, we could still use some assistanse for new projects.

Some stunts seem completely impossible, but we still try, and many times it seems it's not that hard at all.

Comment

ahh, I get it *wink*

I'm gonna have to get hold of one of those media packs.
          Still, I find it hard to believe your not pleased with your works (I guess real artists are never pleased)
          Sure things always need improving, but movie making / editing / acting is supposed to be a fun experience!

We community folk share our ideas and methods in hope of becoming better as standalone producers and I know the Sir community is always up for a good laugh in the stunt server. You can get lots of help and advice from over there and from me included.

Comment

As always looks great. The thing you need to do to put this movie over the top is do things that people haven't done before. I've seen 2 planes in kubra's tunnel so go for 3 Maybe have two pilots switch planes in mid air. Launch a car into the air and hit down a plane. Just trying to give my 2 cents. Can't wait for the final release.

Comment

Originally posted by JOE $MOE
              As always looks great. The thing you need to do to put this movie over the top is do things that people haven't done before. I've seen 2 planes in kubra's tunnel so go for 3 Maybe have two pilots switch planes in mid air. Launch a car into the air and hit down a plane. Just trying to give my 2 cents. Can't wait for the final release.

We do a lot ppl have never done before here i think. I have worked with theese guys for many weeks now and some of the takes took quite some time to accomplish. We try to do everything in another way.

Hey to fly through the tunnel on kubra, that is not very impressive, but if you do it twice with a loop between, it's getting more interesting. And so on.

There is many tricks in the movie that is very impressive. So look forward to it =)

As always will i do my best to make it an eye-candy piece to watch. I hope i succeed.

Comment

Holy!!!! Very nice! I like the music and the action!!

What song or did you mix it yourself?

Comment

Paul Oakenfold - Speed, and only Paul Oakenfold can mix like that

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. XaliaS
                    Paul Oakenfold - Speed, and only Paul Oakenfold can mix like that
                    Thanks

Comment

Can't wait for the actual thing. Good luck.

Comment

I'm actually looking forward to it myself. I think me and my players will try to make yet another part for the movie. This will bring the movie up to close 30 minutes. :S Risky, but i manage to keep ppl on the edge in this one.

How interrested might the sir community be to be a part of some really impressive stunts ?. I'm only thinking loud =)

Btw: The Oakenfold tune is slightly mixed by me =)

Comment

looks good

Comment

Wow I bet 3/4 of that movie is just black.. Anyways I think you need some more video footage of actual STUNTS not stuff like "omg they are so compassionate" anyways it looks ok i'll probably watch it when it comes out as long as you dont do the whole h e y l o o k a t m e t e x t thing

Comment

that was really cool

Comment

Working...
                              X