How do you fly the Black Hawk Helio & Apache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you fly the Black Hawk Helio & Apache

i love flying and im good at it if i must say so myself but back in the old days when i hadnt even smelt a helo before i used to go on to empty servers and practise and practise that way you dont tick off every one in a public server... please practise in empty servers bcos i hate it when a propa noob nabs the helo then immediatly barrel rolls it in to a bush. not being funny but its a waste of time and does the team no good or your stats any good... i suggest an empty iron gator server as you can access the apache MI 28 and transport heli happy flying

strega i read your guide to gunners and was very impressed hope everyone reads it as it would make a pilots life much easier.

PS. strega i would like to compare your flying skills with mine some time.

Comment

Originally posted by =chopper=j2k
      i love flying and im good at it if i must say so myself but back in the old days when i hadnt even smelt a helo before i used to go on to empty servers and practise and practise that way you dont tick off every one in a public server... please practise in empty servers bcos i hate it when a propa noob nabs the helo then immediatly barrel rolls it in to a bush. not being funny but its a waste of time and does the team no good or your stats any good... i suggest an empty iron gator server as you can access the apache MI 28 and transport heli happy flying

strega i read your guide to gunners and was very impressed hope everyone reads it as it would make a pilots life much easier.

PS. strega i would like to compare your flying skills with mine some time.
      Iron gater doesn't have the Mi-28 Havoc, it has the Mi-24 Hind.
      And its AH-64D Apache

Comment

Hey guys I read all your responses they are very helpful I do have a joystick a freedom2.4 have finally got it programed have been on empty servers learning to fly,doing not bad but I finally went into a server Gulf of Oman off the carrier in a Black Hawk with 5 guys & I was the pilot my phone rings the WIFE yells for me to get it made the mistake I hit ESC. 5 guys end up the in drink I answered the phone it was a WRONG NUMBER I shut the computer down didn't play for 2 days & my wife didn't talk to me for awhile like 2 days lol

Comment

Originally posted by mrmazz
          I've been trying to fly this helio have some success except trying to land that sucker in flag area. How does one slow this helio down to try & land it. I also found out you cann't fly it like a fixed wing I mean speed wise. I also know this plane you transport troops & tell them to jump out. Have to try that one if I can make it behave to take it up & have some guys parachute out. Anybody out there could give some pointers on how to fly this sucker. On the apache helio how does one tilt the plane so a pilot without a gunner can shoot its rockets. The cross hair is higher than the gunner is yes I know you try & have a gunner when you fly it not always possible. Thanks
          Just dont land. I sit there and hover around the flag while the other guys jump out. I hover at about 7-8 M and they cap the flag i drop down to about 4-5m and they get in and we're off.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmazz
            I've been trying to fly this helio have some success except trying to land that sucker in flag area. How does one slow this helio down to try & land it. I also found out you cann't fly it like a fixed wing I mean speed wise. I also know this plane you transport troops & tell them to jump out. Have to try that one if I can make it behave to take it up & have some guys parachute out. Anybody out there could give some pointers on how to fly this sucker. On the apache helio how does one tilt the plane so a pilot without a gunner can shoot its rockets. The cross hair is higher than the gunner is yes I know you try & have a gunner when you fly it not always possible. Thanks
            Can someone tell my why people say "helio?" It's "helo," as in, "helo...copter." I know this doesn't have much to do with the subject. Just something I had to get off my chest lol.

Comment

Working...
            X