Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Haters Shutup Already!!!!!!

Originally posted by IVfluids
    Ah, trying to sound smart when you have actually said nothing, now that is the last refuge for someone with nothing to contribute. You didn't really think I actually gave two squirts and a tug about your opinion, did you?
    Why do you feel the need to explain how little what other people say affects you, but constantly respond to every post about you? And just because you say I said nothing doesn't make it true. Maybe if your reading comprehension skills were better you'd understand the point of my posts.

Comment

This thread has lost direction. Unsticking it.

Comment

Quite true alot of clans abandoned this game shortly after release and went back to the likes of forgotten hope, counterstrike source, red orchestra etc etc.

If it was fixed quickly after release rather than waiting for so long to sort it out it could have been alot bigger than it currently is for ladders - leagues - tournements etc

Comment

Originally posted by [13]VisciousDog
          If their is so many people here who dislike EA and even dice. Why did everyone go out and spend money on BF2, SF, and also if they can get it.. "EuroForce", and they go on continuing so for the future Mod (expansion)..? I do not get it.

Look forward to 2142. Their is going to be a whole new bread of people looking towards BF2 2142. So, if the people who dislike it, will not be able to stop it. Nothing you can do.
          Most people learned from SF and didn't buy EF i think. But that may be just on these forums.

75% of the bf2 players do not have a clue anything exists like this forum. They are clueless noobs who just buy because EA asks them to, even if they don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
            Why do you feel the need to explain how little what other people say affects you, but constantly respond to every post about you? And just because you say I said nothing doesn't make it true. Maybe if your reading comprehension skills were better you'd understand the point of my posts.
            I'm flattered that you spend all this time trying to let me know how you feel about me.

Talk about having poor comprehension, you've pretty much told me how you think I'm childish and an *sshole, I then agreed to you, then you follow up by telling me the same thing again, and again, then you tell me that I am not able to comprehend what you're trying to tell me.

I pretty much got what you were trying to say a long time ago, and I pretty much agreed to that, what you failed to comprehend was that I agreed with you when I said 'Yes, I did, and I found it amusing' in reference to your post about me being childish and what have you.

Unless you had some other point you were trying to bring up, I don't think you needed to repeat the same message several times (in different ways, but still the same thing).

You also failed to understand that I seriously don't give a sh*t what you think about me, not like it is going to ruin my internet ego or that I would be seriously hurt because my e-personality is not to your likings (or anyone else for that matter). But it will probably seriously ruin my chances at the 'Forum Posting Life Time Achievement Awards'.

What part of 'I don't give two squirts and a tug' didn't you understand? Why do you keep on posting when you know I don't care. I reply because I am getting a kick out of it, not sure what keeps you going.

Comment

Wouldn't it be trippy if this whole argument of DICE was on Montel?

Comment

Working...
              X