Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chopper Hack?

Originally posted by Orion126
    I love it when they want to TK you for a plane/chopper by driving straight to you and exiting the vehicle before it gets you only to get in the vehicle because I was holding down the E key =)
    I like when they try to put mines in front of your plane to TK you but mines don't TK anymore

Comment

Re: Chopper Hack?

Originally posted by K8T
      I totally agree. If there was 8 of you standing arround the chopper there is 8 less people scoring points and actually making your team win, it would appear your clan is "air" based combat style which is good an all but it takes less skill to get killed in a chopper there it does to be chased down on foot. Perhaps your clan should go in a new direction? Soz im just sick of people bitching about planes or choppers like I said in a blane or chopper its easy to bombard a single guy on the ground but if your on the ground too you need taticts, not just fly arround shooting things and when the red X comes up run away.
      I sorta disagree. I don't mind the idea of that many people waiting for one vehicle as long as they move along and get whatevers available when someone else gets the vehicle they waited on. There's always the chance that you will win an E-war and fly off in your nice and shiny J-10 . If not, you can always carbomb some foo's or snatch an armored brothel. There's multiple ways to play BF2.

It's their server apparently, they can camp however long they want. Your baseless opinion about it taking less skill to pilot a chopper vs being on foot is totally wrong. Any FPS junkie can ground pound with the best of them, but how many privates do you see that can pilot the cobra and start mopping the floor with everyone? Not many unless they're some sim junkie or something. Pilots have their own unique set of challenges to deal with that infantry aren't privy too.

There's also some awesome and difficult (if your gunners suck) teamwork involved in manning the choppers and bomber planes. I think you're just another CS player that wants to ground pound karkand and forgets the fact that the BF series has always been about vehicles. You need to stop whining about the people that love the single most important aspect of the game. Not everyone wants to play the game that you want to play.

Originally posted by Orion126
      I love it when they want to TK you for a plane/chopper by driving straight to you and exiting the vehicle before it gets you only to get in the vehicle because I was holding down the E key =)
      I can drive you a mile away though . Just try to get my jet then!

Comment

Working...
      X