Chopper Hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopper Hack?

Does anyone now if ther is a hack that lets u get in the pilots seat everytime while waiting for a chopper to spawn, i was playing on my clans server and there was 5-7 people waiting for a chopper to spawn and the same guy got the pilot seat everytime, i alerted my clan mates and all of us waited for the chopper to spawn, up to 8 of us at a time, all holding down "e" and the same guy still got the pilots seat. can anyone explain this????

Re: Chopper Hack??????

eh..he's just getting lucky.

Comment

You need to press capslock and scroll lock while pressing E to get in every time.*

* May be a blatant lie*

Comment

8 times in a row he got it in one round, with up to 8 players there. when we started asking questions he immediatly left the server.

Comment

yeah it's actually a pretty sweet hack, and get this, it's really easy to do. Just stand right where the chopper is going to spawn and hit e like your life depends on it.

Comment

Depends where you're standing, if you stand just in the right position you will get into as the pilot each time.

Comment

Re: Chopper Hack?

don't hold e down just press it fast.

Comment

It could be many things, he could of had a lower ping or a faster computer that allowed him to get the chopper first.

As GameWizard said it really depends on where you stand. If you take into account of where you enter each vehicle and hold down 'e' you'll typically get there first.

I have a question when you hold down 'e' and get into the newly spawn vehicle do you hear a noise? My computer makes a gear grinding noise, like shifting into a gear without pressing in on the clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by xXMMMSXx
                  You need to press capslock and scroll lock while pressing E to get in every time.*

* May be a blatant lie*
                  :laugh:
                  Nice!

Comment

and there were 8 people standing around waiting for a helo because?????

If it's a 40 man server, that's basically half of 1 team just standing around like dip****s who have no business playing the game at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
                      and there were 8 people standing around waiting for a helo because?????

If it's a 40 man server, that's basically half of 1 team just standing around like dip****s who have no business playing the game at all.
                      I totally agree. If there was 8 of you standing arround the chopper there is 8 less people scoring points and actually making your team win, it would appear your clan is "air" based combat style which is good an all but it takes less skill to get killed in a chopper there it does to be chased down on foot. Perhaps your clan should go in a new direction? Soz im just sick of people bitching about planes or choppers like I said in a blane or chopper its easy to bombard a single guy on the ground but if your on the ground too you need taticts, not just fly arround shooting things and when the red X comes up run away.

Comment

How to get in first every time: when someone else arrives, lift off [E] and press again.

This won't work if the other person does the same, or may not work if they are pressing continually- but so far, it has never failed me.

My friend and I just did it again this morning, then the other guy SRAWed the chopper, he was so ****ed at always missing out :laugh:

Okay, seriously I don't know if the above is a definitive answer, can only say again that it has never failed for me.
                        I suppose if it is the answer then the "trick" will start to fail now that the cat's out of the bag

Comment

Originally posted by GameWizard
                          Depends where you're standing, if you stand just in the right position you will get into as the pilot each time.
                          Actually its really funny sometimes with all these people standing around when the chopper is waiting to spawn and I stand on "the" spot and get the pilots seat everytime. Though I usually offer someone else if they want to fly because after a while I feel sorry for them. :laugh:

Comment

Too many unworthy people want it, so the BF2 Gods select their favorites ;-)

Comment

You know what would be a challenge, me, sloi, game wizard and D|sso lining up for the heli, hmm we can't all occupy the same real estate.:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X