Knife Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knife Badge

Some players find particular areas snipers go, others use flashbangs and some spawn kill for their knife badge. Me, well i just run around and knife people.

The best map to get your knife badge is sharki peninsula. USMC or MEC you can go, but i found MEC was the easiest side to get the knife badge. Well i say easiest, i got my badge on my first attempt. Go the medic or spec ops. You must be able to run faster than your oponents so an infantry type without body armour is a must.

Another point is get on a 64 player server. The more players running about the more chance you have of getting kills.
    Be aware of what is happening around you ie which flags your side has, which have just been taken. Try and get some kills against players stationary taking down flags.

Use the UAV, bunny hop/dolphin dive tactics, also try and run behind squads of soldiers, getting 4/5 kills at once isn't that hard. Final piece of advice, move forward then knife then your garaunteed of a kill....for some reason if your stationary and you knife you have to attack 2/3 times.

goodluck.

Comment

btw why the hell are pistol and knife servers illegal anyway ?

Comment

There are 1000's of posts like this, it is hard to get the Basic! But, once you got the basic, your skill at that point would make it easier to get it a second time. So the Vet should not be that hard (if you don't get it at the same time as the basic). Getting the Expert can be a good challenge. It is a lot of practice, timing, and an understanding of where/how to approach the enemy. It comes with practice.

Originally posted by Doctor-Pwnage
        btw why the hell are pistol and knife servers illegal anyway ?
        B/C they want you to work for that ****!

Comment

Working...
        X