Knife Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife Badge

How the hell do you get the knife badge, 7 kills in 1 round is ridiculous.
    Any suggestions on what map and what team to go?
    Or somewhere to camp in a particular map to get them?

I wont rest untill i get that damn badge

Re: Knife Badge

Ridiculous? Hardly.

Just get on a full Karkand server with 32+ players and have your knife out the entire time. Go FOR knife kills, don't just pull it out when you're coming up on someone from behind.

But if all that's too hectic for you, head to Wake, sniper galore for you to pick off.

Comment

Knife kills are just as easy as shooting of course I mean close range. you need to dive at the guy I dont mean dolphin dive but just hit Z,C,Z,C and keep stabbing, you will kill him. If your close to some1 and your charging at him he will get scared. With him scared, he will miss most of his bullets but you should end up with the kill.

And you dont need karkand to do this, Wake, dalian are great maps for knifing.

Comment

Let me guess, you have your knife out, and you have the plan, it should be easy, Right? At that very moment, that you really want to be alone with your intended target, this PKM guy puts 3 or 4 shots into your back side, right. Well, I believe I can help. Lets stop and think for a few seconds. Who was the most well known knife attacker in history (the one they didnt catch)? Does the name Jack the Ripper ring a Bell. Did he attack his victoms on a crowed street? No. He, made sure they were all alone, didnt he? Where in BF2 can you be all alone with about 7 targets and have the time to line up 7 targets? Ill tell you. . . .In my new book for 39.99.... Kidding, its not that hard in a server running a 64 player city map with 20 players thats the easiest. Lots of places to hide and not a lot of people to find you but enough to get that badge. Hope this helps. . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by andy_dogga1

it's easy just use your knife all the time every 1 you see knife !!!!

Comment

Learn the range of the thing. Learn when to stop and stab, instead of just running till you bumb into them and stab.

Also, dont panic !!

Comment

Basically what Colins said.

I got my knife badge by doing just that. everyone you sneak up on, stab them.

Snipers are my favourite target, as are support.

KBK

Comment

I got my expert knife badge lol,its alot of hard work trust me!!! basic & vet are peace of ****

Comment

hmm I had to get my veteran knife badge three times. it was so frustrating. keep trying. Sometimes the server doesn't log it for some reason.

Comment

Forget about K/D ratio and use your knife the entire round. You would be surprised how many kills you can get!

Some noobs are so afraid to hurt their ratio that they won't ever try for the knife badge legally.

Comment

I got my expert knife badge on Karkand. If you have SF, equip the F2000, that way you can have flashbangs. toss them down the alleys around Hotel, turn away from the flash (duh!) then go down the alleys to find the enemy cowering in the corner waiting for their vision to return. I had so much time, I could remove their appendix with my knife before they reacted....

It's funny, you can easily tell the people who can't see. Some people just lay down, others try running and running... except they are running against a wall! That's some of the easiest kills with the knife.

Seriously though, that, along with all the suggestions above should easily get you the basic knife badge.

Comment

Another tip, your easiest knife kills will be guys who are lying prone looking in the other direction. Knowing this, try to work your way around the popular "flop spots" like the wrecks on the road on karkand. You can find people in there all the time looking in the other direction and they are just begging to be stabbed. Also find places where people are likely to walk by and wait in the shadows then jump out behind them and plant one in their back. Just be aware of where the enemy UAV is - they may know you are hiding there.

Comment

Originally posted by andy_dogga1

7 kills might be rediculous if your playing 16 players on 64 player maps. Otherwise, it's pretty easy to do, especially on karkand.

Comment

Not a great video, but will give you an idea on how to knife people. Use your UAV, never go head long into someone. Snipers and support are easy targets.

Video 1

Some of the clips repeat to fill in time.

Comment

I have always put off getting any Knife Badge. I tried this morning for the first time and got it first try. Basically, you cannot run into combat trying to knife. YOU WILL DIE. I had to sneak in the grass near flags. Amazingly, the snipers were just sitting there waiting for me lol. It was so easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X