Battlefield 2 - thoughts from a FRUSTRATED player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 - thoughts from a FRUSTRATED player

battlefield 2 now consists of - kill, get killed, kill, get killed, kil.... etc dice or EA (or whoever) messed up IMO. this is mainly due to the last 2 patches, yes there were a few 'overpowered' uber weapons, which the sensible thing would have been to decrease their 'power', but no, they increased the power on everything.

so now, all weapons seem to kill instantly, and its a game of whoever sees who first is the winner.

ive loved bf2 since it came out, and i played bf1942 way too much, (i still love the concept of the game)

alas though, this is just my opinion, but i hope someone from EA/dice listens, and before you start, im not someone just complaining because im a poor player, i regard myself as pretty decent and quite valuable to any team.

*don't be rude

Re: ---(()))--- Battlefield 2 - thoughts from a FRUSTRATED player

battlefield 2 now consists of - kill, get killed, kill, get killed, kil.... etc
    couldnt agree more
    i love this game

Comment

i disagree

using tactics, cover/concealment i can usually get a few guys when i die

then again there are days that i just can't stop dying

my kill:death ratio ss all about the positions of the stars for me. its still fun though.

Comment

Isnt every FPS kill die kill die kill die?

If you get the jump on somebody, you SHOULD be able to kill them first, since you are going to be firing first...

Comment

I Love knifeing now ... then PMK owns me ..

Comment

I really only have that problem on the 64 player maps. It seems like no matter where I go, where I turn or what I do I can't stay alive long enough to tie my boots. Especially if I shoot someone. It seems like I shoot them, someone on their squad shoots me, someone on my squad shoots them, etc, etc...

So I've gotten to where I like going into the 32 player maps.

(You could try Tactical Gamer's server. They are unranked, demand that you join a squad and have no unlocks available)

Comment

I Lagg on 64 player maps beacuse of my gfx card. but sometimes if u get out and away in a good sniping stop !

Comment

i used to be able to take a few hits from the side or behind, and run for cover, then give some fire back, now its thud thud dead
                player [PKM] mogduck

stealth is the same, you sneak using cover to flank them and snatch a base then guess what
                thud thud dead
                player [PKM] mogduck or worse still the new improved
                player [claymore] mogduck (left waiting for you at their flag)

@ Modmaven - BF2 didnt used to be so much kill, die, kill, die... its just since most of the weapons got upgraded, and BF1942 was never like that

Comment

After playing Ro:Ost 41-45 I now realize how easily entertained I've been with Bf2 and Bf2:SF. Quite embarassing:cry:, no kidding
                  (Not to mention CoD2...euwwwww)

Comment

yes chknbone, i would never play on 64 player now, its just plain stupid, i will have to try that server you mention though

Comment

I Love taking a heli on the high hotel roof in shari and snipe down !!

Comment

yes i love sniping too, i'll be sure to keep a look out for you up there Headshot , damn i want a game again now ( i hate it so much sometimes, but its so addictive) must resist - guitar scales - concentrate - must resist

Comment

Originally posted by mogduck
                          and its a game of whoever sees who first is the winner.
                          As opposed to... what?

Comment

like i said earlier, you could take a few shots and sprint to cover, then give some fire back or call a med (or heal yourself), now its just death

Comment

Me Sniping on the top of the hotel roof

Comment

Working...
                              X