No announcement yet.

A.B.K. - what could it possibly mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A.B.K. - what could it possibly mean?

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
    kubra damn sucks.....sharqi and karkand are the only two maps u dont need a vhicle in.....any other map you will need a vehicle, or you will spend the entire round running/walking....and dying due to some armored ground vehicle, or air vehicle

thats only good for sniper
    how can you think being infantry on Kubra Dam is a good thing! I love being infantry just as the next guy, but unless you are playing 16player on any given map, vehicles are your best bet for points...unless you're a no-good sniper!

PEACE

Comment

try defending a flag instead of always being on the move. you get an awesome amount of points for defending a flag. plus - you don't need any vehicles if you stay in one spot. plus - it REALLY helps your team.

Comment

Originally posted by satanbzb
        I can safely say ive played Dragon valley more than Karkand but i do love the easy support points of Karkand, cant really go wrong points wise. Anyone know a low scoring medic on Karkand?

Im not sure the 24/7 servers are fare stats wise, it doesnt take a genious to establish that Karkand or Sharqi is a points fest everytime and i assume although i havent researched that you would get a higher average round score on such a server than via the full rotation. I suppose i could go through the top ten, but that'd be boring.
        One way would be to compare (through BFHQ) the top players of BF2 in regards to stats, and find out which kit they use and which map they play most, and to a point, which vehicle. Blazin.UK is almost always medic, almost always plays on Karkand and almost always drives in a jeep.

Simple, effective and a point proven once again that simply because you're on the top of the leaderboard, does not mean you're better than anyone else, just that you can exploit the ranking system properly and effectively. All the ranking system says is this: I've got x amount of points because I've spent x amount of hours playing the game. For Blazin.UK's case, that would mean over 360,000 points with almost 3000hrs of gametime played....someone has a problem with living in the real world. Check out his average "time played"...insane!

PEACE

Comment

I happen to like Karkand, Mashtuur and Sharqi. Why? No jets, thats why, plus it doesnt take forever to go anywhere only to be blown up when you get there. I play to have fun and try to help my team the best I can. Not everyone that prefers Karkand is a statwhore. I dont understand why anyone would even care what map someone plays? Nobody makes you play Karkand or any other map, if you dont like it dont play it, seems simple to me. Who cares about ranks. You play a game to ultimately have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutrino
            I happen to like Karkand, Mashtuur and Sharqi. Why? No jets, thats why, plus it doesnt take forever to go anywhere only to be blown up when you get there. I play to have fun and try to help my team the best I can. Not everyone that prefers Karkand is a statwhore. I dont understand why anyone would even care what map someone plays? Nobody makes you play Karkand or any other map, if you dont like it dont play it, seems simple to me. Who cares about ranks. You play a game to ultimately have fun.
            True. The point was that most that do play only for points, essentially being named "stat whores" mostly play on infantry based maps since all they normally care for are their ranked points.

I agree though, to each their own. I will play where I want, and I avoid anything with "karkand 24/7" or any server with "anything 24/7". I like EA Official servers, most are great servers to play on, however you notice a larger concentration of both extremes: the worst of the worst and the best of the best!

PEACE

Comment

karkand sucks, i hate it, but at least all the n00bs stay on those 24/7 servers

Comment

Working...
              X