X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Banned from R2 server

Originally posted by Dilla_Incognito
    seriously...your grammar just gave me a headache...

u do know that there are also countrys outside the usa, do u

Comment

Originally posted by CombatTroll9
      u do know that there are also countrys outside the usa, do u
      yeah, which is why people like to put their location information in their profile instead of just having people think they're 7 yrs. old.

Comment

Okay, I have never been so intense as to tell people to avoid bad admined servers as this one. Usually I say to hell with them and move on. This is the exception. Their rules are simply for their advantage. Here is why....

Bogus rule, and I use the word bogus because it doesn't apply to them; only to so called "guest."

1. You cannot engage an enemy Aircraft over THEIR own base while they are repairing and rearming.

EvilSnowman and I did this NOT aware of the rule at the time. They warned us and even though we thought the rule was ridiculous, which we never global chatted our opinions, obligied to it. After time and time again locking them up with the Chinese Bomber they would bug back to their base and fly in circles around it only to return to their cowardly ways after we would eventually turn off to go play the right way. We were locked up by their F-15 over OUR runway by two of the R2 clan members. Our jet was severly damaged. When I typed to them in global chat that they shot our jet over OUR airbase, they said no they didn't so deal with it. After Evil recovered we then turned to find them. We did over the oil storage tanks in Daqing Oilfields. Evil spamed the AA missles and splashed the turds. Needless to say he was kicked for " Bombing their jet over the runway."

He returned and asked for an explanation as to why.........Guess what? It fell on deaf ears. I then asked why.....Same thing.

As I said before on other forums......(I would like to say) Some of you R2 people are a bunch of NON-FAIRPLAYING assholes I have ever had the misfortune of playing with. I am tired of you coming into the forums and trying to defend yourselves by BLATANT LIES!!!! For God's sake own up to your lack of fair admining and shake up the ranks of those who have a "GOD" complex because they have the authority to kick and ban.

I was told to go report their rules to the BF2RS forums under the ROE. I reluctantly did it knowing that it wasn't a ROE infraction. But I did it to publicize what was happening. Well they came back and said it wasn't an infraction....So be it, one win for the turds.

I have seen it time and time again on servers like theirs. If you suck at playing and you kiss their ass you are always welcomed. But if you are GOOD, It doesn't matter how much hospitality you show them, you will get banned or feel non-welcomed.

I was banned from their server. Reason was I was frustrated with their lack of fair gameplay and the lack of respect you recieve from them. I took it upon myself to camp their airsrtip with the SRAW. When they would get into the bomber.....WHAMMO splash 2 turds. Would leve the server come back and do it again. Two wrongs don't make a right but they did me a favor in banning me. I will not make the same mistake twice by accidently joining their ****ty sever again.

Lastly to the the R2 clan. When 9 out of 10 people say your sever sucks....hmmmm figure it out for yourselves. And when you come back to say "Why is it always full then?" My response to you " We never make the same mistake twice."

Thats the truth and I'm sticking to it! Don't believe it join and find out for yourselves.

IT IS OKAY TO SHOOT THE ENEMY IN THIS GAME ISN'T IT?!?!

Comment

Oh my

Comment

Working...
          X