This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from R2 server

LOL I was banned from R2 today for hovering over a capturable flag.Altitude was over 300 meters

First, I was kicked to make room for an Admin. There was only one R2 guy on at the time. When I looked at the server there was only still one R2 guy on the server. I joined after my 1 MINUTE was over, the game ended and teams were switched. So now I'm on MEC side. Got the MAMMOTH chooper and headed towards the back flag like I did when I was on US side. So my squad can spawn on heli and parachute in. Guess what happened ? I was BANNED for excessive team killing for flying the chopper over a capurable flag over 300 meters. Typical BAD ADMIN that can ruin a great server. I have screenshots of this and have on battlerecorder.

So if any Head of R2 clan can private message me for the details.Or you can simply Download the Battlerecorder File yourself and take a look at your admin people who don't need to be an admin.

MAP= Sungho stalemate
    Time= 11:15 am PAC Time
    Date= 3/19

Re: Banned from R2 server

Where you flying over there uncappable? Thats against the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by exho
      Where you flying over there uncappable? Thats against the rules.

please read the post before blessing us with your ignorance.

thanks

Comment

PM sent.

Without knowing the details it sounds as if you were kicked by the tkpunish system and not by an admin because A: we only use the correct reasons for kicking people. and B: we don't ban people unless they have been kicked before for the same incident. That ban reason is the generic message from the tkpunish system and you only get banned for a round.

Comment

Originally posted by {USI}_DirTyDeeDs
          please read the post before blessing us with your ignorance.

thanks
          ROFL!!! classic for sure!

I know a couple of people that hate the R2 servers because when some of the "admins" start getting killed a lot they are quick to say "oh, you are team killing a lot", "that is not allow in this server you are banned". It's childish and extremely unneccessary.
          Dont get me wrong, I think rules on a server are very necessary. But sometimes, the rules are over the top.
          Examples I've seen :
          -Commander should only be Engineer, and is NOT to leave the main base!
          -Commander should not fight at all, hide or be kicked!
          -If you are commander and capture a flag you will be immediately banned for stealing points?

I mean, stupid. Stealing points from your own team?

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n

Examples I've seen :
            -If you are commander and capture a flag you will be immediately banned for stealing points?

I doubt those examples are based on R2, but I could be wrong. If those are R2 rules, then yes, they are rediculous. My limited knowledge of R2 is that that server ****es a lot of people off because they can't pull some cheap stunts on that server. They run a tight ship. Personally, I like it.

Comment

Stay away from the R2 server if you enjoy fair gameplay and you actually try to KILL the enemy. They have some pretty ridiculous rules, such as you can't shoot at a jet when it returns to it's homebase to rearm. I have been kicked from their server for shooting down there jets in the middle of the map. Actually their admin said I blew up there jet on take off, pretty neat trick considering I was in the Chinese bomber over the oil tanks at Daquin Oilfields.
              Some of the admin are okay over there, most are asshats though. Play there at your own risk. Expect to get kicked if you kill the wrong "player" though. You don't have to take my word for it, see for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                ROFL!!! classic for sure!

I know a couple of people that hate the R2 servers because when some of the "admins" start getting killed a lot they are quick to say "oh, you are team killing a lot", "that is not allow in this server you are banned". It's childish and extremely unneccessary.
                Dont get me wrong, I think rules on a server are very necessary. But sometimes, the rules are over the top.
                Examples I've seen :

These are not R2 rules at all and we have never kicked anyone for killing us ever, unless it was in an uncap when they didn't have all the flags, ie its against the rules. Please know what you are talking about before spreading any slanderous allegations.

To the poster I have just checked the logs and you were not banned by any admins. You were banned by the tkpunish system. I suggest in future before you make any of these allegations against our admins firstly you get you facts straight and 2ndly do it on our forums so next time you won't end up with egg on your face.

Snowman you are full of BS, you were caught base raping an uncap and were banned after already being kicked numerous times for doing that. You jet whores just can't help themselves can you and have to base rape uncaps for the cheap kills, one less jet whore we have to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                  Snowman you are full of BS, you were caught base raping an uncap and were banned after already being kicked numerous times for doing that. You jet whores just can't help themselves can you and have to base rape uncaps for the cheap kills, one less jet whore we have to worry about.
                  That is a straight up lie and you know it. But hey, I have come to expect nothing less from your clan.

Comment

PM sent.

Without knowing the details it sounds as if you were kicked by the tkpunish system and not by an admin because A: we only use the correct reasons for kicking people. and B: we don't ban people unless they have been kicked before for the same incident. That ban reason is the generic message from the tkpunish system and you only get banned for a round.

Details ,I didn't give you enough?

I was banned from your admin andnot the TK punish system. I was flying the big beast and only 2 people got to parachute out before I was banned for excessive team killing

Comment

Originally posted by GSG9xSNIPER
                      Details ,I didn't give you enough?

I was banned from your admin andnot the TK punish system. I was flying the big beast and only 2 people got to parachute out before I was banned for excessive team killing
                      You don't show up in the daemon logs as being kicked by an admin, which means if you got kicked for "excessive teamkilling" as part of the kick reason then you were kicked by the tkpunish system as our custom tk kick reason is different to that.

Again any problems take them to our forums. www.r2clan.com

BTW Sniper you don't even show up on our banlist that's why I say you were kicked by the tkpunish system and it only lasts a round.

Comment

You jet whores just can't help themselves can you and have to base rape uncaps for the cheap kills, one less jet whore we have to worry about.
                        thats the primary target of MEC or PLA jets...attack the USMC carrier...why do you think it has two essex's mounted on it?

Comment

i have played a couple of days on there server and i have to say that there is nothing wrong on there.

and for Admins kicking when they got killed a lot is a complete lay.
                          sure they kick u if u kill them when there in a uncap base (if seen HKS done it a couple of times)
                          But that is there rules, and i don't think there is anything wrong whit does rules.

if had a very nice time playing on there server, if u get killed on ure uncap base and u tell one of there admin (let say HKS), he commits suicide change team and whats what that guy where i was complaining about does.

to bad i have a ping of 200 on there server ore else it would have spend a lot more time on there

Comment

Originally posted by CombatTroll9
                            i have played a couple of days on there server and i have to say that there is nothing wrong on there.

and for Admins kicking when they got killed a lot is a complete lay.
                            sure they kick u if u kill them when there in a uncap base (if seen HKS done it a couple of times)
                            But that is there rules, and i don't think there is anything wrong whit does rules.

if had a very nice time playing on there server, if u get killed on ure uncap base and u tell one of there admin (let say HKS), he commits suicide change team and whats what that guy where i was complaining about does.

to bad i have a ping of 200 on there server ore else it would have spend a lot more time on there
                            seriously...your grammar just gave me a headache...

Comment

R2 My screen name here is different than my regular screen name. I sent you a private message

Comment

Working...
                              X